Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by T-REX
    Could you narrow it down alittle more because I'd hate to run the wrong SUV off the road.A Skins fan and a Yankees fan....what a clown.Probably a Lakers and Habs fan too.I'm sure any team would be proud to have you as part of their fandom.
    It's a late model Red SUV with Mass plates. That's the best you're going to get. Just remember 2 things.... 1. MA is a right-to-carry state that issues CCW permits. 2. "God made men. Sam Colt made all men equal."

Quote Originally Posted by Mass_SkinsFan
    It's a late model Red SUV with Mass plates. That's the best you're going to get. Just remember 2 things.... 1. MA is a right-to-carry state that issues CCW permits. 2. "God made men. Sam Colt made all men equal."

Just remember, you're not the only one in Mass. with these permits.

And also where as Sam Colt may have made them equal, an AK makes some more equal than others. (Fed. Permit) ;)

*** Edit***

I'm just havin' fun here. No intent to harm. (Just want to make that clear.)
    Last edited by UraFucovski; 10-21-2004 at 07:31 PM.
    "THE BET"

2007 KFFL Junkies Fantasy Footbal League Champion

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by UraFucovski
    And also where as Sam Colt may have made them equal, an AK makes some more equal than others. (Fed. Permit) ;)
    2 Comments for you......

A. Are we trying to compensate for something with that much firepower.

B. BUY AMERICAN!!!!!!

*** Edit***

I'm just havin' fun here. No intent to harm. (Just want to make that clear.)
    Realize that when it comes to firearms, I don't joke. It's too serious of a matter. I'd love to have that Fed. Permit, but the state won't let me possess the guns it covers since I didn't own them prior to 1994. I'll just have to deal with my handguns.... much easier to conceal.

Realize that when it comes to firearms, I don't joke. It's too serious of a matter. I'd love to have that Fed. Permit, but the state won't let me possess the guns it covers since I didn't own them prior to 1994. I'll just have to deal with my handguns.... much easier to conceal.

I got mine out of state, and when I moved back to Mass. They were forced to cover them, between my lawyer, and me not handing them in. NRA does have some advantages. I had to take the proper " Saftey" corse for them, but they were covered.

PS.

If I take them out, that's when I am going to use them. If I talk about them I don't care.
    "THE BET"

2007 KFFL Junkies Fantasy Footbal League Champion

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. - Albert Einstein

I got mine out of state, and when I moved back to Mass. They were forced to cover them, between my lawyer, and me not handing them in. NRA does have some advantages. I had to take the proper " Saftey" corse for them, but they were covered.

PS.

If I take them out, that's when I am going to use them. If I talk about them I don't care.
    You are very fortunate. I've known too many people who had serious issues coming into the state with regular firearms, never mind the Fed. Permit guns to go through the hastle. Especially since I wasn't a gun owner when I lived outside MA. I'd love to have a couple of the different things that permit covers (Full-auto Thompson, etc....) but I don't have the time of $$$ to press the issue. I am both a GOAL and NRA member, but in this state it doesn't help much, as you know.

Bump.

I feel the faintest shred of pity for you MSF.

Or are you back on the bandwagon?

Quote Originally Posted by Belisarius
    Bump.

Why would you feel any pity for him? He's a completely unrepentant traitor. He's getting exactly what he deserves.
    What contemptible scoundrel has stolen the cork to my lunch?

Quote Originally Posted by Ethan 55
    Why would you feel any pity for him? He's a completely unrepentant traitor. He's getting exactly what he deserves.
    Bingo.....

Quote Originally Posted by Belisarius

No pity necessary, and none wanted. Why would you feel any pity for me anyway? I have never sought out or wanted the approval or pity of ANYONE on this site. Please keep your worthless emotions to yourself.
    Last edited by Mass_SkinsFan; 10-27-2004 at 11:46 AM.

Can we memorialize this thread?
    All that is gold does not glitter
    *Not all who wander are lost*
    The Old that is strong does not wither
    Deep roots are not reached by the frost

Quote Originally Posted by Flagg Wanderer
    Can we memorialize this thread?
    Why the H-E-L-L would you want to?

This thread gets funnier by the day. It just drips with Irony. I mean WOW!! What pi$$-poor timing you have. You leave a team the day before they make the most impressive comeback in baseball history and tie the post season record for consecutive wins?!?

what a fake.

this is the first time i have seen this thread and reading that head post made me sick to my stomach. some people are so phony.

Why the H-E-L-L would you want to?
    Because one fool broke his leg jumping off of the band wagon and everyone on KFFL should know what kind of an idiot he is, and learn don't be a bandwagon jumper, don't be a Skankee fan.

We need to bump this thread at least once a month for the next year IMO.

Best. Thread. Ever. Mass must be crying like a ***** :D
    "They did what they wanted to, when they wanted to do it, and how they wanted to do it"--Miami LB Zach Thomas on the Patriots offense

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast