View Poll Results: Which Receiver will take advantage of the opportunity?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Burse

1 11.11%
  • Caldwell

1 11.11%
  • Latimer

4 44.44%
  • Sanders

2 22.22%
  • Tamme

1 11.11%

Which Receiver Benefits the Most from Wes' Suspension

Someone is going to get an opportunity to fill in for Wes' allotment of receptions and TDs. Who do you expect to step up and take advantage of those opportunities?
    Last edited by SpringStein; 09-03-2014 at 03:24 AM.

I think Burse he look rather good as a WR . really solid .

They might play tamme this week ..

I notice Crash was the only one to brave answering this tough question. It really could be any of these. If you want to go to old standby for PM, it's Tamme. If you think Sanders moves inside and sees more looks, that makes sense as well. Burse is really wanting to be the reincarnation of Welker (w/o the suspension) so who knows? If you want to look at pure potential, it could be Cody Latimer. And Caldwell stepped up last year and gained PM's trust when Wes was out at the end of the regular season.

For fun - and wishful thinking - I voted Latimer.

I think Sanders was going to get his fair share of passes whether Welker was in there or not ... Latimer, on the other hand, will have the opportunity to get on the field more now that Welker is out - and I think he is NFL ready

I went with Latimer
    My happiness is not the means to any end. It is the end. It is its own goal. It is its own purpose.
    ― Ayn Rand, Anthem

Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.
    ― Oscar Wilde

And by the stream there cometh up on its edge, every kind of fruit-tree whose leaf fadeth not; and its fruits hath been for food, and its leaf for medicine.

- Ezekiel 47:12

Had to go with Tamme - knows the offense and Peyton better than anyone on the list.

Sanders
    "The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it." ...George Orwell

In this case, **** rolls uphill, Sanders gets more targets due to Welkers absence

On further thought, I think it will be different players each week. I think that is motivation for Gase and PM to see how they can best confuse the next opponent.

Bro's, I'm always right