Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggloo View Post
    Did you know the Eagles have never had a 4,000 yard passer, even with Reid chucking it all those years? I think that changes this season if Foles plays all 16.
    Because mcnabb is a ****ing idiot. On the field and off it.

I want more than 25 TDs out of Foles but if he throws 25 and 10 unts that is hardly bad.

“That’s the big question. I really can’t answer that at this particular point. But if I had to, give or take, I would say no,” McNabb said

McNabb threw up in the biggest moment of his career; regardless of whether NE cheated, and they did. This is nothing short of jealously; a very ugly human characteristic.

When it is all said and done tho, the puker will have 0 rings, after going 0-1, and Foles will win every SB he is part of. Years ago, Chip was down to his 3rd string QB for a Bowl Game. The guy had an MVP type game.

Foles will have at least 2, probably 3-6, SBs, when it is all said and done. He is THAT ... good.

Quote Originally Posted by Iggloo View Post
    I want more than 25 TDs out of Foles but if he throws 25 and 10 unts that is hardly bad.
    Those would be very nabby like numbers. Good, not great.

Quote Originally Posted by djm View Post
    My bad. I just read the post and didn't open the article. Yeah, that is not a very bright comment. I don't think anyone knows if he is a true franchise guy or not. There just isn't enough body of work yet. I will say I am very encouraged by what I have seen so far.
    BINGO!!!

I think some people just like to hate on McNabb and use anything he says in a derogatory manner. I'm not saying that isn't easy to do, as he puts his foot in his mouth a LOT! I've lost a lot of respect for McNabb since he has left here also. But I'm not a fan of just throwing people under the bus because it's fun. Let what person says or does stand on it's own merit - not influenced by the petty politics of whether you like the person or not. Of course, that isn't something done around here very often at all.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12