Bronco Running Back Depth Chart

the Depth chart says:

1) Montee Ball
    2) Ronnie Hillman
    3) CJ Anderson
    4) Juwan Thompson

Place these RBs in order from most yards receiving and rushing to least yards receiving and rushing for the season.

Here's Mine:

Hillman
    Ball
    Anderson
    Thompson

Ball
    Anderson
    Thompson
    Hillman

I think Hillman continues to disappoint and ends up, like last year, inactive for many of the games.

Ball
    Thompson
    Anderson
    Hillman

I have a feeling Thompson will be the odd man out at the start of the year because the others have the senority but I think by the end of the year he may be our #2 RB.

I have a feeling Hillman will get his shots early and not take advantage of them and like Geo said probably sit inactive.

Hopefully I am wrong.
    They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?

Ball
    Thompson
    Anderson
    Hillman

I have to agree with DC and SS about RB position. I hope Hillman can hold onto the ball really good this season so if he blows again FO might move on in 15.
    Pat Bowlen Best owner in sports

Ball
    Thompson
    Anderson
    Hillman

Now all you guys have to do is convince the coaches they are wrong. ;)

Mingo the way I see it, the staff views him as the change of pace RB. If Ball were hurt, I see them moving Anderson or Thompson to the starter and still using Hillman as the change of pace guy.

Quote Originally Posted by SpringStein View Post
    Mingo the way I see it, the staff views him as the change of pace RB. If Ball were hurt, I see them moving Anderson or Thompson to the starter and still using Hillman as the change of pace guy.
    And you see that - through what mystical - process in your brain?

We shall see - I started this thread to get the forum on record about Hillman - we will see how it plays out.

I think it might be close as far as total yards ( rushing + receiving ) .... I think Anderson and Hillman might be called on more in the pass game - and I'm still not sold on Montee's abilities catching to ball ...

I don't think Hillman should be the first guy in when Montee needs a breather - in other words, Hillman shouldn't be counted on in the same role as Ball, but I think that they will force that issue and I see no reason why it would be any different than last year ....... I can imagine Hillman being extremely conscious of coughing up the ball, and that will only hamper his ability to run free and natural ...

With that said, I go:

- Ball
    - Anderson
    - Thompson
    - Bibbs

;)
    My happiness is not the means to any end. It is the end. It is its own goal. It is its own purpose.
    ― Ayn Rand, Anthem

Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.
    ― Oscar Wilde

And by the stream there cometh up on its edge, every kind of fruit-tree whose leaf fadeth not; and its fruits hath been for food, and its leaf for medicine.

- Ezekiel 47:12

Quote Originally Posted by lucas707 View Post
    I think it might be close as far as total yards ( rushing + receiving ) .... I think Anderson and Hillman might be called on more in the pass game - and I'm still not sold on Montee's abilities catching to ball ...

I don't think Hillman should be the first guy in when Montee needs a breather - in other words, Hillman shouldn't be counted on in the same role as Ball, but I think that they will force that issue and I see no reason why it would be any different than last year ....... I can imagine Hillman being extremely conscious of coughing up the ball, and that will only hamper his ability to run free and natural ...

With that said, I go:

- Ball
    - Anderson
    - Thompson
    - Bibbs

;)
    This. Although Thompson could bump Anderson because of his receiving ability.

I'm sure Hillman is a great guy. He's too stiff, runs with no swagger. I hope he can prove me wrong and rush for 2000 yards, but I just don't see any semblance of a NFL RB at this point in his career

I say - you are collectively victims of mass hysteria ;)

My happiness is not the means to any end. It is the end. It is its own goal. It is its own purpose.
    ― Ayn Rand, Anthem

Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.
    ― Oscar Wilde

And by the stream there cometh up on its edge, every kind of fruit-tree whose leaf fadeth not; and its fruits hath been for food, and its leaf for medicine.

- Ezekiel 47:12