Customized cheat sheets

I have a draft coming up that has all kinds of screwy things in their point system. I remember seeing a site that you can input your league scoring system and it will spit out a cheat sheet designed for your league. Does anyone have a link for one of these? Has anyone had any good or bad experiences using one of these? Thanks in advance.
    As cliche as it may sound, I'd like to raise another round, and if your bottle's empty help yourself to mine, thank you for your time and here's to life.

Football Guys' Draft Dominator app is your best bet.

It doesn't have everything, but its only $4.99 and accounts for IDP's, return yardage, and length of TD bonuses at least....

Available in the app store.
    "I would not join any club that would have someone like me for a member." - Groucho Marx

Quote Originally Posted by Hyped View Post
    Football Guys' Draft Dominator app is your best bet.

It doesn't have everything, but its only $4.99 and accounts for IDP's, return yardage, and length of TD bonuses at least....

Available in the app store.
    Aren't there any free one's out there?
    As cliche as it may sound, I'd like to raise another round, and if your bottle's empty help yourself to mine, thank you for your time and here's to life.

Quote Originally Posted by femurov View Post
    Aren't there any free one's out there?
    I used to use KFFL's for free....(we used to pay for it until they sold their data to Yahoo! then offered it for free)...
    "I would not join any club that would have someone like me for a member." - Groucho Marx