Thread: Waivers

Waivers

Blind Bidding starts tomorrow at midnight - ET. and Ends on Tuesday at 10PM ET

This is the only way to make roster changes first week of the season - there will be no first come first served waiver period - until after next weeks (9/9-9/10) blind bidding.

On 9/10 after blind bidding ends at 10PM ET - first come first serve waivers will begin - and become a weekly feature - until game time on Sunday.

From Sunday - game time to Tuesday morning at Midnight - no waivers are allowed - all season.

Thanks,

Why don't we just open the blind bidding at 1pm Sunday? A 10 hr window seems odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Mingo View Post
    Blind Bidding starts tomorrow at midnight - ET. and Ends on Tuesday at 10PM ET

This is the only way to make roster changes first week of the season - there will be no first come first served waiver period - until after next weeks (9/9-9/10) blind bidding.

On 9/10 after blind bidding ends at 10PM ET - first come first serve waivers will begin - and become a weekly feature - until game time on Sunday.

From Sunday - game time to Tuesday morning at Midnight - no waivers are allowed - all season.

Thanks,
    I'm lost. Will the site stop me from doing something I should not be doing regarding waivers? Are blind bids part of the site or run by the commish?
    I promise I won't do it again

Yep Raid it will tell you if you can't submit them, have a $ amount when it's blind and let you do it when it's FCFS. Idiot proof. It's ok if you don't know what Tuesday morning at Midnight is, by clicking calendar on the site you can get the waiver schedule.

Blind bidding is from 12am Tuesday to 10pm Wednesday - that's 46 hours of a window.