2014 Practice Squad

Practice Squad:

WR Josh Bellamy, C Taylor Boggs, DT Brandon Dunn, CB Isaiah Frey, G Ryan Groy, LB DeDe Lattimore, CB Al Louis-Jean, CB Terrance Mitchell, DT Roy Philon, WR Rashad Ross

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...-squad-tracker

Groy, Lattimore, and Louis-Jean aren't big surprises.
    Frey is, though i'm guessing he didn't find much demand for a middling dime back.

curious that there are two DTs after drafting a pair this year.
    Your Chicago Bears: still learning about this newfangled thing called the "forward pass."

Quote Originally Posted by thunderspirit View Post
    Groy, Lattimore, and Louis-Jean aren't big surprises.
    Frey is, though i'm guessing he didn't find much demand for a middling dime back.

curious that there are two DTs after drafting a pair this year.
    Less curious when you notice that they're both from Louisville, and were coached by Clint Hurtt last year.

Which is just fine with me. Wanna load up the PS with front-7 guys from the (statistically) best defense in college football? Could do worse.

I'm a bit shocked that we don't have an OT there, though.

Ross is what we thought Williams would be, I guess. If we need to dip into the PS for a receiver, he's going to be a contrast.
    That the world is explicable is miraculous, and so explanations need not be the undoing of miracles.

We never learn anything, never in the world, and in spite of all the history books written. Thereís a regular warehouse of fine suggestions, and if weíre not better it isnít because there arenít plenty of marvelous and true ideas to draw on, but because our vanity weighs more than all of them put together.

Kinda glad Bellamy made our practice squad as he stood out, sadly though its our deepest position

Yep.

Mostly just seeing if I can post here, since there's a rumor that KFFL's domain has expired.
    That the world is explicable is miraculous, and so explanations need not be the undoing of miracles.

We never learn anything, never in the world, and in spite of all the history books written. Thereís a regular warehouse of fine suggestions, and if weíre not better it isnít because there arenít plenty of marvelous and true ideas to draw on, but because our vanity weighs more than all of them put together.

"Jesus is ideal and wonderful, but you Christians -- you are not like him."

-Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by karhu View Post
    Yep.

Mostly just seeing if I can post here, since there's a rumor that KFFL's domain has expired.
    It did and was inaccessible, starting 9/1. But it's back now.
    The word "hero" is frequently abused badly. This is a real hero.

Quote Originally Posted by Moriarty View Post
    It did and was inaccessible, starting 9/1. But it's back now.
    yea couldn't post the other day fixed now

In other news, the continents continue to separate at a rate of 2-4 inches per year, which proves conclusively that the Earth is millions if not billions of years old. If it were merely 6,000 years old as "some" people claim, you'd be able to stand in western Spain and see the skyline of NYC.

Practice squad = rabbit droppings
    Darkness can only be lit, not fought.