Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamondeye View Post
    Based on what I've observed of Mallet in his preseason action, the guy kind of sucks.

The Texans must be horrified at the prospect of Fitzpatrick being their QB for them to make move now.

The only rationale is it being a great arm on a player that O'Brien is familiar with.
    They 100% should be.

Josh Johnson also would've been an upgrade on Fitzy McHarvard.
    Mac9, to the true warrior. the ultimate competitor and the most worth adversary any athlete has ever faced off against. He was an inspiration for both his on the field play, off the field contributions and his leadership. The world is now a worse place without him.

"Have the courage to have your wisdom regarded as stupidity" - Justice Antonin Scalia

"Just because you're the lone voice in the wilderness, it doesn't mean you're wrong."
    - Ghandi

We burned a 6th on Jemea Thomas...and stole Gaffney from the Panthers. Now, we have an extra 7th...never know when we will need it....

A pick is better than none...
    "I would not join any club that would have someone like me for a member." - Groucho Marx

ZWW is offline The Legend of Troy Brown
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyped View Post
    We burned a 6th on Jemea Thomas...and stole Gaffney from the Panthers. Now, we have an extra 7th...never know when we will need it....

A pick is better than none...
    Two 6ths. Halapio also in the 6th round, but maybe he'll come back on PS.

ZWW is offline The Legend of Troy Brown
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamondeye View Post
    Based on what I've observed of Mallet in his preseason action, the guy kind of sucks.
    Mallett's got a cannon for an arm and makes throws not many guys can make, but he has no touch. People already see that Garropolo is a better fit and has played better this preseason. He just has a smoother and more poised approach.

Quote Originally Posted by The Q View Post
    They 100% should be.

Josh Johnson also would've been an upgrade on Fitzy McHarvard.
    Fitzy McHarvard is indeed terrible. That Texans QB situation is absolutely ****ing brutal.
    Quote Originally Posted by tyke1doe
    Brady has led Super Bowl teams to last-minute victories. Boller has led his team into the cafeteria.

Truth be told, that 3rd round pick was the one Belichick fleeced out of the Vikings in 2010.

I'm not mad about that though. Getting Moss here lit the fuse to get Childress fired. Well worth a 3rd rounder.
    "I rooted for the Russians in 1980 because they were the better team." - Twolvesguy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12