Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by iggles nut View Post
    Not really sure why they'd need 4 QBs but whatever.
    .....maybe they got a taker for Barkley.

"Me against the world? So what…Im Brian Dawkins
    versus the whole 0 and 16 Lions offense
    So bring on the Giants Falcons and Miami Dolphins…"

If Barkley was going to be traded, I'd think it have happened by now. Best guess is they want a mobile QB for the practice squad to take on the scout team role of mobile QBs the team is scheduled to play. Kinne is a useful practice player in that he can do that and he can also help out on STs for the scout team and can be a practice body at a few other positions. The practice squad though needs to be a balance between guys that help the main team get ready and developmental prospects for the future and I don't think guys like Kinne and especially Murphy bring much in the latter category.

Quote Originally Posted by Taz View Post
    Sounds like they wanted him on the ps but Josey felt he has a better shot of getting onto the 53 in Jacksonville
    Which he does...
    Chip is the man!

Sanchez leaves after this year, so they still need Barkley, unless they plan to draft a different backup in next year's draft. If Foles regresses, then they will look to move up and draft Mariota, (or other). But,I feel confident that Foles will be here for a long time, and continue to flourish under Kelly.

Ravens cut ILB Josh Bynes. Bynes (25) started 9 games for them and played in 26 over his 3 years since his Championship Auburn team beat Chip's Ducks. Special teams guy. Thumper who defends passes with nothing but 3-4 experience under Ravens coaching staff. 6'1 240.
    While cynics whine about what the Eagles haven't done. Real Eagle fans focus on what we should do.

Quote Originally Posted by bridgecoach View Post
    Ravens cut ILB Josh Bynes. Bynes (25) started 9 games for them and played in 26 over his 3 years since his Championship Auburn team beat Chip's Ducks. Special teams guy. Thumper who defends passes with nothing but 3-4 experience under Ravens coaching staff. 6'1 240.
    Yeah, I posted on twitter we should put a waiver claim in on him. A Ravens beat writer said that they probably waited this long to release him because they were trying to trade him. I expect someone higher up in the waiver claim order will snag him.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12