Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My desired 53

Josey was the second best rb on the roster. Forget his yards or touches, his one cut and yo the field is killer with that oline.
    "you know my rap, 21 and 10"

Quote Originally Posted by Tech_star11 View Post
    Josey was the second best rb on the roster. Forget his yards or touches, his one cut and yo the field is killer with that oline.
    Well we're not cutting Sproles and Josey can't block so maybe he hangs on on the ps and gets sproles spot, next year.

"Me against the world? So what…Im Brian Dawkins
    versus the whole 0 and 16 Lions offense
    So bring on the Giants Falcons and Miami Dolphins…"

The Eagles are not "nuts" to cut Josey. Your nuts to think you are a better qualified and more knowledgeable evaluator based on what you saw which is maybe 20% of the off season snaps than Duce did.

Well, Mr. Path, since these guys you are referring to, are such "geniuses", we should have drafted Earl thomas, v.s Graham. That move has set us back about ten years. They don't always make the best decisions, and all of us realize that Josey isn't a blocker. He, however, is a tremendous natural runner, comparable to Shady. that is undeniable.

Most of us love Chip. but he is sometimes blindly loyal to his Oregon guys.

Quote Originally Posted by old duke View Post
    The Eagles are not "nuts" to cut Josey. Your nuts to think you are a better qualified and more knowledgeable evaluator based on what you saw which is maybe 20% of the off season snaps than Duce did.

Well, Mr. Path, since these guys you are referring to, are such "geniuses", we should have drafted Earl thomas, v.s Graham. That move has set us back about ten years. They don't always make the best decisions, and all of us realize that Josey isn't a blocker. He, however, is a tremendous natural runner, comparable to Shady. that is undeniable.

Most of us love Chip. but he is sometimes blindly loyal to his Oregon guys.
    Its too easy to point to a few poor decisions and say they don't know what they are doing. You can look at virtually every team and come up with several similar examples. Plus comparing in camp evaluation with draft evaluations are really comparing two different things. One is a scout eval while the other is a coach eval.

Who says they don't know what they're doing? You're off on a tangent, my friend!
    I said that we all love Kelly. It's just that we are very high on Josey. We'll see how it all turns out.
    Either way, Chip will win a SB here within 2 more years, IMO.
    Give it a rest please.

One note on how the roster is likely to be constructed:

OT Andrew Gardner still has PS eligibility

It's weird because he's accrued 4 seasons and we signed him as an UFA but the rules for PS eligibility are different than the rules for accruing seasons toward free agency. Gardner is rarely active because while it seems like he's a competent reserve OT he's pretty much limited to that position and doesn't have T/G flexibility. So he's rarely on the 46-man gameday roster and that's what matters for PS eligibility. That makes it a lot more likely IMO that we only keep 8 OL(with Johnson on suspension) and then have Gardner on the PS.

So Josey, tucker and Barner all got cut. I would expect another back ti be brought in here only 3 on the roster and Polk is always hurt

I'd guess/hope they expect Polk to be healthy for the opener.

The roster will change several times before the middle of next week, I'm sure.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123