Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Harvin, Baldwin, Kearse, Richardson, Lockette, Walters, look to be the 6 WRs.

Once again Pryor makes another lame QB decision on 3rd down. I'd keep 5 RBs. However if Ware doesn't show up more I'd try to develop Bronson.
    Seattle Seahawks, winners of SuperBowl XLVIII, what an amazing season!

It was only one drive but Daniels looked much more at home with the Seahawks offense when compared with Pryor.

I missed the first half. Were the Oakland touchdowns against the first team or backups?

Yes and yes!
    Last edited by Seahawk Sal; 08-29-2014 at 05:15 AM.

To me I didn't think Pryor showed he has the stuff to take over if RW went down, I doubt he makes the cut to 53. I'd feel more comfortable with TJack. Still not certain that OKung will be ready next week, am concerned. Norwood goes to IR and gets a redshirt year. Schofield over Mayowa, now not sure DT- Hill makes the team. The WRs are above. Shead is the 4th S. Lane and Simon are the final two CBs. Don't know who would possibly be the 5th if they go with five.

I don't know which of Coleman and Small wins out but am leaning toward Coleman b/c of his versatility yet wouldn't be surprised if Small is the final choice.

Am expecting at least a few surprises on the 30th.
    Last edited by jammer; 08-29-2014 at 06:25 PM.

Pryor hopefully packed his locker up when he got back. Was rooting for him, but I think he is who he is. A great athlete who is a sub-par to below par QB...
    Common sense is not so common. ~ Voltaire

Freezer, couldn't agree more, intriguing developmental prospect but doubt he will ever develop enough to become a good QB. His arm is just not good enough and he lacks field vision. BJ Daniels showed more in fewer minutes than Pryor did in almost half a game. I thought Daniels with enough time could have won the game but never genuinely felt Pryor was going to bring the team back.
    Last edited by jammer; 08-29-2014 at 06:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hawkfanforlife View Post
    I missed the first half. Were the Oakland touchdowns against the first team or backups?
    Oakland's backups on O drove right down the field and scored a TD on our first team D after our First Team O drove right down in 4 plays to score a TD to open up the game... First team defense should be embarrassed... They were owned by Oakland's backups...

Quote Originally Posted by Anointed One View Post
    Oakland's backups on O drove right down the field and scored a TD on our first team D after our First Team O drove right down in 4 plays to score a TD to open up the game... First team defense should be embarrassed... They were owned by Oakland's backups...
    Admittedly the first two Oakland TDs took some circus/miracle catches to finish the drives.

Quote Originally Posted by HawksFanNorth View Post
    Admittedly the first two Oakland TDs took some circus/miracle catches to finish the drives.
    the 3rd one for sure, I wouldn't say that bout the first one buy any means..... The Raiders capped off their 12 play drive with a rushing TD against our starting defense...

The 2nd TD was a perfectly thrown ball to Moore where he had burnt our DB like burnt toast...

Highlights from Raiders vs Hawks game
    Last edited by Anointed One; 08-29-2014 at 10:45 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12