Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 41 of 41
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    10,584
    How Gordon only had 3 carries is mind blowing....

    Wisc. QB can't throw... I mean you have enough rbs, you don't need your QB to run too.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    ATL
    Posts
    9,206

    Is it just me, or do they look flabbier?

    \\

    Caption contest???

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    2,612
    Glad that the Noles escaped that one. I hope that it's just a mixture of overconfidence (from the #1 ranking and fast start), trouble with the fast paced offense and lack of a running game. Jimbo won't have any shortage of things to work on in practice this week.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    58,958
    The OL needs a serious workout. They were horrid. Plain and simple.
    Mac9, to the true warrior. the ultimate competitor and the most worth adversary any athlete has ever faced off against. He was an inspiration for both his on the field play, off the field contributions and his leadership. The world is now a worse place without him.

    "Have the courage to have your wisdom regarded as stupidity" - Justice Antonin Scalia

    "Just because you're the lone voice in the wilderness, it doesn't mean you're wrong."
    - Ghandi

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    ATL
    Posts
    9,206
    FSU was up 17-0 with 5 minutes left in the 1st quarter. Maybe some overconfidence, mixed with some conditioning issues, mixed with a never-say-die opponent? I'm not worried. This might've been better for FSU in the long run.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    58,958
    Quote Originally Posted by BigFin View Post
    FSU was up 17-0 with 5 minutes left in the 1st quarter. Maybe some overconfidence, mixed with some conditioning issues, mixed with a never-say-die opponent? I'm not worried. This might've been better for FSU in the long run.
    Well we've seen teh FSU D get gassed by up tempo before (Timmy Jernigan almost dying in the NCG anyone?).

    On D they maybe need to sub more. Idk.

    But the OL being on roller skates against what is probably a fairly mediocre DL? that's a problem IMO.
    Mac9, to the true warrior. the ultimate competitor and the most worth adversary any athlete has ever faced off against. He was an inspiration for both his on the field play, off the field contributions and his leadership. The world is now a worse place without him.

    "Have the courage to have your wisdom regarded as stupidity" - Justice Antonin Scalia

    "Just because you're the lone voice in the wilderness, it doesn't mean you're wrong."
    - Ghandi

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    58,958
    Quote Originally Posted by BigFin View Post
    \\

    Caption contest???
    "Our Milkshakes bring all the boys to the yard...."
    Mac9, to the true warrior. the ultimate competitor and the most worth adversary any athlete has ever faced off against. He was an inspiration for both his on the field play, off the field contributions and his leadership. The world is now a worse place without him.

    "Have the courage to have your wisdom regarded as stupidity" - Justice Antonin Scalia

    "Just because you're the lone voice in the wilderness, it doesn't mean you're wrong."
    - Ghandi

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    ATL
    Posts
    9,206
    Quote Originally Posted by The Q View Post
    Well we've seen teh FSU D get gassed by up tempo before (Timmy Jernigan almost dying in the NCG anyone?).

    On D they maybe need to sub more. Idk.

    But the OL being on roller skates against what is probably a fairly mediocre DL? that's a problem IMO.
    I think Tyreek Hill was a major factor. A star in the making?
    Last edited by BigFin; 09-03-2014 at 12:18 PM.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    58,958
    Quote Originally Posted by BigFin View Post
    I think Tyreek Hill was a major factor. A star in the making?
    Another overhyped small guy.

    You know a guy is overrated when they need to reach for "all purpose yards" to make his day sound impressive.
    Mac9, to the true warrior. the ultimate competitor and the most worth adversary any athlete has ever faced off against. He was an inspiration for both his on the field play, off the field contributions and his leadership. The world is now a worse place without him.

    "Have the courage to have your wisdom regarded as stupidity" - Justice Antonin Scalia

    "Just because you're the lone voice in the wilderness, it doesn't mean you're wrong."
    - Ghandi

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Stephens City, VA
    Posts
    25,544
    Quote Originally Posted by The Q View Post
    Another overhyped small guy.

    You know a guy is overrated when they need to reach for "all purpose yards" to make his day sound impressive.
    Hey, stick to bashing guys on your own fantasy team... :)
    "Yeah, everything that guy just said is Bullsh!t..... Thank you.." -Vincent LaGuardia Gambini-

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    58,958
    Quote Originally Posted by Payton34 View Post
    Hey, stick to bashing guys on your own fantasy team... :)
    The season is still early....there is PLENTY of time for that.
    Mac9, to the true warrior. the ultimate competitor and the most worth adversary any athlete has ever faced off against. He was an inspiration for both his on the field play, off the field contributions and his leadership. The world is now a worse place without him.

    "Have the courage to have your wisdom regarded as stupidity" - Justice Antonin Scalia

    "Just because you're the lone voice in the wilderness, it doesn't mean you're wrong."
    - Ghandi

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  






Part of USA TODAY Sports Digital Properties.