Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    The Boondocks
    Posts
    37,928

    Doc Rivers gets paid

    http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.c...vers-got-paid/

    Clippers president and coach Doc Rivers' extension will be worth more than $50 million over five years, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.
    The world is a toll-free toilet
    Our mouths neurological ass0s
    And psychologically speaking
    We're in a state of mental diarrhea
    Talking sh*t a mile a minute
    Or in a state of constipated notions
    Can't think of nothin' but sh*t, and in this world of stinky futures
    Sh*tty memories and constipated 19 now-nows
    Emerges from the hiney of your head the doo doo chasers
    The Promentalsh*tbackwashpsychosisenemasquad
    Bringing you music to get your sh*t together by

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    38,332
    That's a lot of coin
    "Governing doesn’t disappear when government shrinks; instead corporations come to govern your life — like HMO’s, oil companies, drug companies, agribusiness, and so on, with accountability only to maximizing profit, not to public needs." - George Lakoff

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Manassas, in the Old Dominion
    Posts
    16,829
    Well, he is a doctor...

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    58,577
    Good for Doc.

    Dude won 2 titles for the C's, even if the NBA only recognizes one of them.
    Mac9, to the true warrior. the ultimate competitor and the most worth adversary any athlete has ever faced off against. He was an inspiration for both his on the field play, off the field contributions and his leadership. The world is now a worse place without him.

    "Have the courage to have your wisdom regarded as stupidity" - Justice Antonin Scalia

    "Just because you're the lone voice in the wilderness, it doesn't mean you're wrong."
    - Ghandi

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Gettysburg
    Posts
    16,722
    Quote Originally Posted by The Q View Post
    Good for Doc.

    Dude won 2 titles for the C's, even if the NBA only recognizes one of them.
    Holy **** you never stop!

    Another of your "facts" ... or as the rest of us see it.... more whining years and years down he road.

    Amazing.
    Cherish your children for who they are, not who you'd like them to be.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    58,577
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexPKeaton View Post
    Holy **** you never stop!

    Another of your "facts" ... or as the rest of us see it.... more whining years and years down he road.

    Amazing.
    You're such a whiner.

    go away.
    Mac9, to the true warrior. the ultimate competitor and the most worth adversary any athlete has ever faced off against. He was an inspiration for both his on the field play, off the field contributions and his leadership. The world is now a worse place without him.

    "Have the courage to have your wisdom regarded as stupidity" - Justice Antonin Scalia

    "Just because you're the lone voice in the wilderness, it doesn't mean you're wrong."
    - Ghandi

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Gettysburg
    Posts
    16,722
    Quote Originally Posted by The Q View Post
    You're such a whiner.

    go away.
    I don't even seek out your "facts"... it's just impossible not to see them. They are everywhere all the time.

    When is the last time you went a week without posting something regarding either cheating or a conspiracy but the NFL, NBA or MLB?
    Cherish your children for who they are, not who you'd like them to be.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    58,577
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexPKeaton View Post
    I don't even seek out your "facts"... it's just impossible not to see them. They are everywhere all the time.

    When is the last time you went a week without posting something regarding either cheating or a conspiracy but the NFL, NBA or MLB?
    MLB has been a long time unless you count steroids....

    NBA and NFL are corrupt as **** organizations. NBA we have smoking guns all over the place, you'd think it was the set of Gunsmoke.

    And frankly, I think your bitching and moaning would have more credence if there was a lot more variety in the content.
    Mac9, to the true warrior. the ultimate competitor and the most worth adversary any athlete has ever faced off against. He was an inspiration for both his on the field play, off the field contributions and his leadership. The world is now a worse place without him.

    "Have the courage to have your wisdom regarded as stupidity" - Justice Antonin Scalia

    "Just because you're the lone voice in the wilderness, it doesn't mean you're wrong."
    - Ghandi

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    58,577
    And again, we have Donaghy and an FBI guy saying there's evidence the NBA fixes games.

    We have video proving that a laughable amount of calls in that C's/Lakers game were 100% factually wrong. No question about it.

    We have the officials inexplicably not even going to the monitor on plays they absolutely could (and should) review.
    Mac9, to the true warrior. the ultimate competitor and the most worth adversary any athlete has ever faced off against. He was an inspiration for both his on the field play, off the field contributions and his leadership. The world is now a worse place without him.

    "Have the courage to have your wisdom regarded as stupidity" - Justice Antonin Scalia

    "Just because you're the lone voice in the wilderness, it doesn't mean you're wrong."
    - Ghandi

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    ATL
    Posts
    9,172
    Rivers was the highest paid coach under Sterling.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    58,577
    Quote Originally Posted by BigFin View Post
    Rivers was the highest paid coach under Sterling.
    And well worth it.
    Mac9, to the true warrior. the ultimate competitor and the most worth adversary any athlete has ever faced off against. He was an inspiration for both his on the field play, off the field contributions and his leadership. The world is now a worse place without him.

    "Have the courage to have your wisdom regarded as stupidity" - Justice Antonin Scalia

    "Just because you're the lone voice in the wilderness, it doesn't mean you're wrong."
    - Ghandi

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  






Part of USA TODAY Sports Digital Properties.