Dynasty Team Cuts - Who to Keep

So I'm looking ahead to making my final cuts for my dynasty team, and I'm down to 11 guys for the last 6 spots on my roster. Which 6 would you keep?

1) Mike Glennon
    Pro: young QB who showed well as starter last year
    Con: probably stuck behind McCown the next 2 years, and would only be 3rd on my depth chart, anyway (have Ryan and Foles)

2) Ray Rice
    Pro: Proven elite RB
    Con: A lot of tread off the tires, plus a suspension to start the year (other vet RB's on roster: McCoy, Ridley, Vereen)

3) Pierre Thomas
    Pro: Reliable player on elite offense, may get more looks with Sproles gone
    Con: Better NFL player than fantasy player, more of a yardage than TD scorer, tendency to get banged up

4) Bryce Brown
    Pro: Has shown flashes of productivity w/Eagles and run well in preseason w BUF, guys ahead of him are old and/or injury prone
    Con: not likely to get many touches if Spiller and Jackson are healthy

5) Marcus Lattimore
    Pro: Was an elite RB prospect pre-injury, favorable offense for RB's
    Con: Hasn't touched a football in almost two years, won't play until at least Week 7 and probably surpassed by Hyde (who I just picked up in our rookie draft last night) even when/if he does play

6) Dri Archer
    Pro: Playmaking potential in passing and kicking games, couple of suspension-waiting-to-happen chuckleheads ahead of him on depth chart
    Con: 3rd on depth chart, will he hold up physically to the NFL game

7) Roddy White
    Pro: Proven elite WR on great offense
    Con: Older and coming off injury (other vet WR's on roster - A. Johnson, DJax, K. Allen, Nuke Hopkins)

8) Kendall Wright
    Pro: Reliable 100 catch 1000 yard slot receiver
    Con: Another end-zone anemic player who's more valuable IRL than in FF

9) Justin Blackmon
    Pro: Flashed as an elite WR when on the field
    Con: Well, you know the story. Is the talent worth holding onto for the chance he can get his act together?

10) Cody Latimer
    Pro: Good physical talent, could be some looks for him with Decker gone and Welker getting his brains scrambled again, great QB situation...for now
    Con: Won't be more than the 4th or 5th option at best for a couple years, Fox is very conservative with rookies...will Peyton be gone by the time he gets a chance to contribute?

11) Vance McDonald
    Pro: Intriguing talent, TE-friendly offense
    Con: Unlikely to get any touches unless Davis gets hurt (other TE's: Gronk, Fleener, Ebron)

Notes - Latimer and Archer were my last two picks in the rookie draft and Lattimore was a 1st rounder last year, so I don't necessarily feel like I have to keep them, but it would be hard not to feel like the picks were wasted if I let them go. The suspension issues with Rice and Blackmon are killing me.
    Last edited by Underdog; 08-27-2014 at 02:38 PM.
    "I will punch you." - Wounded Bear

Ray Rice
    Bryce Brown
    Kendell Wright
    Cody Lattimer
    Marcus Lattimore
    Roddy White

Ray Rice - Believe he will bounce back and have at least 2 more solid seasons.

Pierre Thomas - If this is a PPR, he's a must. Good bet for 50+ catches anyway.

Roddy White - He'll put up his usual stats.

Kendall Wright - A solid receiver.

Dri Archer - Love him if this league rewards return yardage.

Marcus Lattimore - Might not even see the field for half of the season and has to compete with Hyde, but he's a RB that the Niners have gone out of their way to keep for a reason.
    "I would not join any club that would have someone like me for a member." - Groucho Marx

No, this league is old school, no PPR or return yardage. 6 for all TD's, 1/50 passing, 1/20 rush/rcv, -2 turnovers, no bonuses or fractional points; start 1 QB/2 RB/2 WR/1 TE. Sorry should've specified that in the OP.
    Last edited by Underdog; 08-28-2014 at 07:36 PM.
    "I will punch you." - Wounded Bear

Regardless, my picks are the same...hoard all the RB's you can...never know when you'll be able to flip those assets.
    "I would not join any club that would have someone like me for a member." - Groucho Marx

It's hard not to pull for Lattimore, but it seems like that's a wasted roster spot at this point. Even if he can muster a comeback, I think Denario Alexander is your best case scenario.

2) Ray Rice
    3) Pierre Thomas
    6) Dri Archer
    7) Roddy White
    8) Kendall Wright
    10) Cody Latimer
    As cliche as it may sound, I'd like to raise another round, and if your bottle's empty help yourself to mine, thank you for your time and here's to life.