Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
    Quote Originally Posted by ThankGod4Walsh View Post
    Yeah, I saw that like 2 weeks ago.

My respect for you has gone to zero. And this thread has accounted for nearly all of it.
    Wow, I'm not sure I've ever seen a bigger whiny little baby than you... or at least your internet personality. I'm sure in real life you're much less of a pathetic douche.

My respect for GManiac just got a serious +1, and this thread has a everything to do with it.
    "What's so funny about peace , love and understanding?" - Elvis Costello

Quote Originally Posted by Gmaniac View Post
    Ok, TG4W. So be it.
    He's a CELEBRITY, you know... He doesn't need your approval. You should just be happy that he decided to acknowledge you in some way.

Quote Originally Posted by KickSave View Post
    I'm sure in real life you're much less of a pathetic douche.
    You infer this from his claims that in real life he has a job, that nobody has yet murdered him, and so on?

Good point. Carry on.
    APF doesn't come in screaming at others about how stupid they are. APF doesn't spam NST with the same tired topic 30 times a month. APF doesn't link to some kook in his mom's basement telling you how to, "Be afraid. Be very afraid" of the world falling down around you. And, when APF is proven wrong, he acknowledges he made a mistake and moves on, rather than harping about "sheeple."

-- Cory Bonini

Welchie summarized

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Vedder View Post

Cute kids! They must take after their mother.

P.S., that's what I say when people compliment me on my sons' handsomeness.
    "Biologists must constantly keep in mind that what they see was not designed but rather evolved." - Francis Crick.

"For since the creation of the world, God's invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse." - Romans 1:20

"It's one reason I hate reading what Tyke writes. It just annoys the hell out of me." - Big Pink Monkey

Quote Originally Posted by Superbelt View Post
    Adorable kids. Glad they are happy with the dog. Did the demonic possession start before or after you got the new dog? Could be the transmission vector.
    "Biologists must constantly keep in mind that what they see was not designed but rather evolved." - Francis Crick.

"For since the creation of the world, God's invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse." - Romans 1:20

"It's one reason I hate reading what Tyke writes. It just annoys the hell out of me." - Big Pink Monkey

Quote Originally Posted by tyke1doe View Post
    Cute kids! They must take after their mother.

P.S., that's what I say when people compliment me on my sons' handsomeness.
    They do take a lot after my wife, lucky kids. The only things they took after me are the height (they are fairly tall), the love for movies and a bit of my bad temper.

BTW, as an update, it's nice to have a puppy in our home, even if he has been a bit of a pain in the butt. My daughter really likes him and plays a lot with him, even if she still sometimes remember her other puppy and gets a bit sad. Thanks for the advice regarding crate training, it has helped a lot in keeping our house clean. Accidents still happen every now and then (especially now that we are getting lots of rain and it's not that easy to take him out to do his stuff), but it has helped wonders.

Nice dog, very friendly, but a bit of a destroyer and has ruined a couple of sandals, my daughter's Crocs and some other random stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Vedder View Post
    BTW, as an update, it's nice to have a puppy in our home, even if he has been a bit of a pain in the butt. My daughter really likes him and plays a lot with him, even if she still sometimes remember her other puppy and gets a bit sad. Thanks for the advice regarding crate training, it has helped a lot in keeping our house clean. Accidents still happen every now and then (especially now that we are getting lots of rain and it's not that easy to take him out to do his stuff), but it has helped wonders.

Nice dog, very friendly, but a bit of a destroyer and has ruined a couple of sandals, my daughter's Crocs and some other random stuff.
    Maybe he's teething? Do dogs teethe in the first place?
    “Since Jesus preached that a ‘spiritual kingdom’ focuses on the world beyond……a true Christian makes a bad citizen. Christians do not care about improving temporal society because they are interested only in a future one.”—Hector Avalos, Fighting Words: The Origins of Religious Violence

Quote Originally Posted by Jim in NYC View Post
    Maybe he's teething? Do dogs teethe in the first place?
    Dogs definitely go through a teething phase. Of course they also can just enjoy chewing things too. My dog enjoys chewing sticks but doesn't go after stuff in the house. When he was younger and his teeth were still coming in (adult) he would chew a lot of different things. The moldings around my condo and some cheap furniture got the brunt of it, but it's no longer a problem.
    "There were many ways of not burdening one's conscience, of shunning responsibility, looking away, keeping mum. When the unspeakable truth of the holocaust then became known at the end of the war, all too many of us claimed that they had not known anything about it or even suspected anything."

- Richard Von Weizsaecker

I have never had a dog with a chewing problem.

If my dog chews on something, I say "No" and give them something else to chew on.

Seems to work for me, but different dogs/different behaviors....(had a pitbull/ridgeback mix and now a pitbull/lab mix).
    "I would not join any club that would have someone like me for a member." - Groucho Marx

Your dog teethed on my bone last night.

Yeah. I said it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ice-9 View Post

Yeah. I said it.
    Well that can happen when you wrap it in bacon.
    "What's so funny about peace , love and understanding?" - Elvis Costello

Quote Originally Posted by Ice-9 View Post

Yeah. I said it.
    Well, it is a small dog, can only chew on small bones.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415