Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by karhu View Post
    I've given Hoopla an honest shot, and it's not holding my interest.

Since the ads have left KFFL, I figure those of us still posting are just tuning our instruments as the ship starts to sink.

Thanks for the conversation, guys. This place has meant a lot to me.
    I find the talk stimulating over there. But the fact that they allow trolling, namecalling and swearing is tiresome, no doubt about it. Today, I almost posted that they should come over here if they don't like that kind of behavior, since I'd never let that go on here. But of course, directing users to another board would be a violation. *sigh*
    Wouldn't it be great if we booted the 200 lawyers from the House and Senate and replaced them with economists? That way, we'd stop harming our economy with laws that would apply to the politicians, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikefive View Post
    I find the talk stimulating over there. But the fact that they allow trolling, namecalling and swearing is tiresome, no doubt about it. Today, I almost posted that they should come over here if they don't like that kind of behavior, since I'd never let that go on here. But of course, directing users to another board would be a violation. *sigh*
    Forgive me for not reading the whole thread [but in summary] is this board going to be staying around or are people moving over to hoopla?

Thanks for clarifying Fiver !

I'd still suggest folks giving sports-boards.net a gander.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearmagic View Post
    Forgive me for not reading the whole thread [but in summary] is this board going to be staying around or are people moving over to hoopla?

Thanks for clarifying Fiver !
    I can only speak for myself, but I am committed to this place/group.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456