Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 43 of 43
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    The Boondocks
    Posts
    38,113
    Quote Originally Posted by The Q View Post
    That dude's a proven idiot. Period.

    Spygate isn't cheating? Gimme a break with that BS.
    Yeah, I saw Boston reporter Bob Ryan The Sports Reporters a few weeks ago and he said Boston/New England fans refuse to acknowledge how Spygate has pissed in the cherrios of the Pats.

    They (the panel) started talking about how Ravens fans gave Rice a standing ovation during a preseason game and the topic was basically. How sports fans so easily forgive their own players/teams while talking cash sh*t about players from other teams/other teams that have been caught doing wrong/perceived to have done wrong.

    Still though, you do bitch/whine a lot about a game that was 15 years ago whether it was cheating or not. Practice what you preachin now and buck up.
    The world is a toll-free toilet
    Our mouths neurological ass0s
    And psychologically speaking
    We're in a state of mental diarrhea
    Talking sh*t a mile a minute
    Or in a state of constipated notions
    Can't think of nothin' but sh*t, and in this world of stinky futures
    Sh*tty memories and constipated 19 now-nows
    Emerges from the hiney of your head the doo doo chasers
    The Promentalsh*tbackwashpsychosisenemasquad
    Bringing you music to get your sh*t together by

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    59,300
    Quote Originally Posted by Breed View Post
    Yeah, I saw Boston reporter Bob Ryan The Sports Reporters a few weeks ago and he said Boston/New England fans refuse to acknowledge how Spygate has pissed in the cherrios of the Pats.

    They (the panel) started talking about how Ravens fans gave Rice a standing ovation during a preseason game and the topic was basically. How sports fans so easily forgive their own players/teams while talking cash sh*t about players from other teams/other teams that have been caught doing wrong/perceived to have done wrong.

    Still though, you do bitch/whine a lot about a game that was 15 years ago whether it was cheating or not. Practice what you preachin now and buck up.
    False. Stating a fact. A fact that said player has also admitted.
    Mac9, to the true warrior. the ultimate competitor and the most worth adversary any athlete has ever faced off against. He was an inspiration for both his on the field play, off the field contributions and his leadership. The world is now a worse place without him.

    "Have the courage to have your wisdom regarded as stupidity" - Justice Antonin Scalia

    "Just because you're the lone voice in the wilderness, it doesn't mean you're wrong."
    - Ghandi

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    The Boondocks
    Posts
    38,113
    Yeah, you're not whining or acting like a ***** at all............................heh
    The world is a toll-free toilet
    Our mouths neurological ass0s
    And psychologically speaking
    We're in a state of mental diarrhea
    Talking sh*t a mile a minute
    Or in a state of constipated notions
    Can't think of nothin' but sh*t, and in this world of stinky futures
    Sh*tty memories and constipated 19 now-nows
    Emerges from the hiney of your head the doo doo chasers
    The Promentalsh*tbackwashpsychosisenemasquad
    Bringing you music to get your sh*t together by

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    59,300
    Right now you're the only one whining.
    Mac9, to the true warrior. the ultimate competitor and the most worth adversary any athlete has ever faced off against. He was an inspiration for both his on the field play, off the field contributions and his leadership. The world is now a worse place without him.

    "Have the courage to have your wisdom regarded as stupidity" - Justice Antonin Scalia

    "Just because you're the lone voice in the wilderness, it doesn't mean you're wrong."
    - Ghandi

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    45,638
    Quote Originally Posted by Breed View Post
    Yeah, you're not whining or acting like a ***** at all............................heh
    When Q does it, it's fact and not emotional appeals and whining.
    "the blade itself incites to violence." - Homer

    --

    "There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs." - Kung fu Monkey

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    The Boondocks
    Posts
    38,113
    Quote Originally Posted by CalgaryHawkFan View Post
    When Q does it, it's fact and not emotional appeals and whining.
    Heh. Indeed.
    The world is a toll-free toilet
    Our mouths neurological ass0s
    And psychologically speaking
    We're in a state of mental diarrhea
    Talking sh*t a mile a minute
    Or in a state of constipated notions
    Can't think of nothin' but sh*t, and in this world of stinky futures
    Sh*tty memories and constipated 19 now-nows
    Emerges from the hiney of your head the doo doo chasers
    The Promentalsh*tbackwashpsychosisenemasquad
    Bringing you music to get your sh*t together by

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    27,058
    Ha ha... poor kid.

    I never said "spygate isn't cheating" btw. I said it wasn't close to a big deal and many other teams did the same thing. See Jimmy Johnson, Herm Edwards, Bill Cowher and Bill Parcells opinion on it...in fact just about everyone but Dungy and Tomlin.

    but anyway... the idiot is you. Such a p@ssy you make excuses whenever your favorite team loses. See 99 Titans and 2010 Celtics.

    Thanks for playing fishy.
    Picking them off... one at a time!




    -(I pity da Q)

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    27,058
    Quote Originally Posted by CalgaryHawkFan View Post
    When Q does it, it's fact and not emotional appeals and whining.
    He really believes the crap he says. Then when called out lashes out like a chump. It's fun baiting this kid because you can tell him you are and he still takes the bait. Even lashed out at his own buddies because they laughed at him.
    Picking them off... one at a time!




    -(I pity da Q)

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    27,058
    Quote Originally Posted by The Q View Post
    You 2 fags can both get bent.
    BTW you realize this is the comeback a 10 year old makes, right?

    Pretty much makes any of your strawman lies invalid anyway.
    Picking them off... one at a time!




    -(I pity da Q)

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    59,300
    Quote Originally Posted by BradyJustWins View Post
    BTW you realize this is the comeback a 10 year old makes, right?

    Pretty much makes any of your strawman lies invalid anyway.
    Again, it's fact. You wanna keep playing you can.

    But you still have a lot of learning to do apparently.
    Mac9, to the true warrior. the ultimate competitor and the most worth adversary any athlete has ever faced off against. He was an inspiration for both his on the field play, off the field contributions and his leadership. The world is now a worse place without him.

    "Have the courage to have your wisdom regarded as stupidity" - Justice Antonin Scalia

    "Just because you're the lone voice in the wilderness, it doesn't mean you're wrong."
    - Ghandi

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    59,300
    Here's the bottom line:

    1) I'm too old to take **** form a 2nd rate person like you.

    2) The player in question admitted he cheated.

    3) Even your boy Izzy said, and I quote "The refs were wearing purple and gold stripes."
    Mac9, to the true warrior. the ultimate competitor and the most worth adversary any athlete has ever faced off against. He was an inspiration for both his on the field play, off the field contributions and his leadership. The world is now a worse place without him.

    "Have the courage to have your wisdom regarded as stupidity" - Justice Antonin Scalia

    "Just because you're the lone voice in the wilderness, it doesn't mean you're wrong."
    - Ghandi

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    5,697
    Quote Originally Posted by Warden View Post
    There are too many people in society that need to toughen up, they are way too easily offended
    I guess 150+ years of societal marginalization is like stubbing your toe. Man Up *****.

    http://indiancountrytodaymedianetwor...acebook-152241

    Quote Originally Posted by The Q View Post
    People are pussies. Fact.

    Especially liberals. Whine whine whine. You should be offended about this....you should offended about that....yadda yadda yadda...they just need to man up.
    Yup, Man up already.

    http://www.aics.org/mascot/redskins.html

    Quote Originally Posted by JMR View Post
    I also think if a ref refuses to work a game because of the name of one of the teams, that ref should be fired on the spot. Not their place to sweat the name of a team. Go call the game.
    So, now corporations have the right to infringe an individuals right to free speech?
    Last edited by HawksFanNorth; 08-25-2014 at 12:56 AM. Reason: tamed it a bit aws too direct

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    2,612
    Quote Originally Posted by The Q View Post
    I guess I'm being too subtle.

    I highly HIGHLY doubt this was some sort of random epiphany he had standing at midfield at that glorious tribute to native Americans.
    People rarely have epiphanies period. In my own experience, it's more often a tipping point when you realize that the other guy's argument makes more sense.

    It's not like Carey stormed off the field or anything. He quietly took a calm and measured response and the NFL said that it had no problem with it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  






Part of USA TODAY Sports Digital Properties.