Help w/ draft strat: 10 of 12, 2 keepers (Gio, Alshon)

I am pick 10 out of 12 in a keeper league. I have Giovani Bernard for a 4th round pick and Alshon Jeffery for a 9th round pick. So I have 2 top 12 guys already on my team.

This is a non-ppr league, 6 points per ALL touchdowns, including passing. 1 per 15 yards rush/rec, and 1 per 40 passing. Roster is QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR/TE, TE

Looking for advice on my 1st and 2nd round picks. (#10 overall and #15 overall)

Here's what I expect to be there:

1) Could go WR/WR, grabbing something like Dez and Julio level.

2) Could go RB/WR, as Lynch might fall to there but everyone above Lynch (Charles, McCoy, Peterson, Forte, Lacy) will for sure be gone. Lynch would be the best option at RB if I take an RB.

3) Could go QB/WR or RB/QB. Rodgers or Brees should be there (Manning is kept). At 6 points per touchdown, these high potent QBs are valuable. I could go Lynch then Brees or Rodgers and like Julio.

4) Could go TE/QB or TE/WR: Graham might fall to 10, there's a chance. Could get him and pair with Brees or get Julio.

What do you think is the best strategy? Lynch is like the last of the RBs that I'd consider desirable (Murray maybe). But having 3 top 12 WRs is pretty powerful. But then again so is having one of the top 3 QBs. I usually wait till late for QB in this league but I have missed the playoffs for 3 years running. Last year I waited and got Vick and you see how that worked out.

If I wait on RB, I'm targetting Joique Bell and Fred Jackson later as I think they'll get tds.

thoughts?

Please help with some advice! Will help in return!!

LOL, you would just get different answers here.

For my $$$....I go WR/TE.

You want the best possible TE....then grab a good WR. I think you can wait on QB this year....and RB's beyond the top 5 are unreliable.....too many questions for my liking, but I do like the fringe guys like Lynch, Doug Martin, Ray Rice, and etc....think all of them will do just fine.
    "I would not join any club that would have someone like me for a member." - Groucho Marx

I'm not big on QB early, but with that scoring system (6 point TDs AND devalued yardage), I think you take Rodgers/Brees without hesitation if they're available. After that, BPA.

Thanks for the feedback. Qbs are indeed powerful. Especially with no ppr.

Anyone else?