Thread: Aqib Talib

Aqib Talib

I'm beginning to apprecaite his game - he tackles as well as Champ, but with plenty more force. He was the only guy I can remember who actually covered Demarius Thomas -smothered more like it.

It is nice to get a close up view of a unique player.

Physical is the best word to describe him. The biggest thing we lacked last year.

Talib is an all-around great CB. Coverage, ball skills, physical, can play press, can play in man to man, can play zone.

Early in his career he liked to fight a lot in games. It seems like since leaving Tampa his head on has been screwed on a bit tighter. That is nothing against Tampa. I think he is finally starting to get it. He's always been a great player.

This is one signing I never expected. Ward was thought about a lot. When I saw the news breaking that Talib was signing it was a very pleasant surprise. Something I never thought would happen.

We all loved DRC last year but he isn't half the physical caliber that Talib is. If Talib can stay healthy he is a possible top 5 CB in the league and one of the most physical CB's in the NFL.
    Last edited by Draft Crazy; 08-19-2014 at 07:02 PM.
    They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?

Oh yeah, and it is AQIB

Not AGIB

They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?

Is Agib the brother that got pinched by the Dallas PD?
    "I will punch you." - Wounded Bear

Quote Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
    Is Agib the brother that got pinched by the Dallas PD?
    HA! That could be

He did get burned in that last game for what should of been a TD ..but he is not to bad..

I just wanted to move this up next to the Greag Latta thread so we could see all of Mingo's errors.

Aqib Talib - great name for a football player - correct spelling noted.