Quick Draw - QB's

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blo...season-week-2/

Game Notes

- Manning is one of the best at getting rid of the ball quickly, and maybe he is rubbing off on the Broncosí other quarterbacks. Brock Osweiler and Zac Dysert each had a Time To Throw of 2.17 seconds, slightly quicker than Manningís 2.23 seconds.
    Best information from the 9er game.

Speaking of QB's. Ohio State QB Braxton Miller likely out for season.
    They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?

If Brock Osweiler can develop a consistant quick release ball - with accuracy - he will be a very good QB.

I think Dyson maybe getting some trade consideration (be interesting to see if the Broncos can turn a profit on this 7th round pick). However, the Broncos will probably have to keep him on the roster, or lose him to waivers.

Quote Originally Posted by Mingo View Post
    https://www.profootballfocus.com/blo...season-week-2/

Best information from the 9er game.
    yep it is because that is why they Said OZ was never going to make it in the NFL . I was not to worried with feet like his a man that tall should not move the good.

I was really worried the first few days and I found a clip of him with his feet in motion I shut up as of that moment and was Happy we had gotten him after all in the 2nd round.

Oz is also learning to get rid of the ball fast playing behind the 2nd and 3rd team OL
    My happiness is not the means to any end. It is the end. It is its own goal. It is its own purpose.
    ― Ayn Rand, Anthem

Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.
    ― Oscar Wilde

And by the stream there cometh up on its edge, every kind of fruit-tree whose leaf fadeth not; and its fruits hath been for food, and its leaf for medicine.

- Ezekiel 47:12

yes agreed Lucas .. he has his hot reads figured out.. I agree I would like to see Oz the next few weeks . looks like Manning might take this week off ..if he gets to much reps with the Texans

The quick passes helped Denver’s offensive line to prevent pressure, finishing with 96.3 Pass Blocking Efficiency — the highest single-game PBE of any team this preseason
    To live by one manís will become the cause of all menís misery---Richard Hooker

Let's see how the Broncos handle JJ Watts and Clowney this week.