Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Mingo View Post
    You are a Pagan -my friend.
    A guy's got to do what a guy got to do .. 3 points at a time

I was reviewing some Kicker rankings for fantasy purposes - and notice that Hrouska was the #2 ranked Kicker with Prater #3 ranked. The Broncos had their choice and picked Prater - Prater makes $3 million plus per year - Hrouska makes a little over $1 million. Prater's laughing all the way to the bank. When I think of Prater - I see him blowing an easy FG against the Ravens because his foot hit struck the ground instead of the ball (that's right - he went to kick the ball and hit the friggen ground in front of it). He is a good kicker, but he is way over paid -and the Broncos had better to choose from.
    ... if nothing else, DC is getting kind in his old age

let 'em play
    My happiness is not the means to any end. It is the end. It is its own goal. It is its own purpose.
    ― Ayn Rand, Anthem

Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.
    ― Oscar Wilde

And by the stream there cometh up on its edge, every kind of fruit-tree whose leaf fadeth not; and its fruits hath been for food, and its leaf for medicine.

- Ezekiel 47:12

I was reviewing some Kicker rankings for fantasy purposes - and notice that Hrouska was the #2 ranked Kicker with Prater #3 ranked. The Broncos had their choice and picked Prater - Prater makes $3 million plus per year - Hrouska makes a little over $1 million. Prater's laughing all the way to the bank. When I think of Prater - I see him blowing an easy FG against the Ravens because his foot hit struck the ground instead of the ball (that's right - he went to kick the ball and hit the friggen ground in front of it). He is a good kicker, but he is way over paid -and the Broncos had better to choose from.
    It's reasoning like this that costs you fantasy championships.
    "Essentially, the bargain that I think every President strikes with the American people is, ‘you give me this office, then in turn my fears, doubts, insecurities, foibles, need for sleep, family life, vacations, leisure, is gone. I am giving myself to you.”---Obama said in 2008

I'm the defending champion in the DC's league.

Quote Originally Posted by lucas707 View Post
    ... if nothing else, DC is getting kind in his old age

let 'em play
    HA! Oh Mings.
    They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?

I hope people think like you and I get Prater again this year.
    "Essentially, the bargain that I think every President strikes with the American people is, ‘you give me this office, then in turn my fears, doubts, insecurities, foibles, need for sleep, family life, vacations, leisure, is gone. I am giving myself to you.”---Obama said in 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Broncogreg View Post
    I hope people think like you and I get Prater again this year.
    Just be glad you don't have to pay for him.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12