Page 30 of 75 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wounded Bear View Post
    Who is Fencer?
    I had always wondered that when RA would call APF "Fence". Apparently AndromedaPatsFan's alter name on other boards is Fence/Fencer.

COme to think of it, Lechrus would love their NSFW thread. Anything goes except nipples and vajayjay!
    "What's so funny about peace , love and understanding?" - Elvis Costello

Quote Originally Posted by KickSave View Post
    I had always wondered that when RA would call APF "Fence". Apparently AndromedaPatsFan's alter name on other boards is Fence/Fencer.

COme to think of it, Lechrus would love their NSFW thread. Anything goes except nipples and vajayjay!
    Thanks much, Kicksave. Saw APF's post on SportsHoopla and wondered.
    "A riot is the language of the unheard."

-Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

His name on KFFL used to be Fencer... Then he self-banned himself, returned and IIRC was kind of a smart a$$ about something, so Bayo actually DID ban him and then he eventually returned as APF....

I'm sure APF could fill you in more accurately, but it was something bizarre like that.
    "Yeah, everything that guy just said is Bullsh!t..... Thank you.." -Vincent LaGuardia Gambini-

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell Green Fan View Post
    Yeah Erk led a big charge over there, it's where Bo was hanging. A decade later I'm the last one standing.
    Kind of. I don't visit the site as often anymore, but I still pop into their Phillies forum every once in a while. If we got a group back there, I'd probably stop in more frequently.

Hmm... new username possibilities...
    If the majority distributes among itself the things of a minority, it is evident that it will destroy the city. --Aristotle
    If we did all the things we are capable of, we would literally astound ourselves. - Thomas Edison

Quote Originally Posted by Vin Lombardi View Post
    Hmm... new username possibilities...
    I checked, Rush Limbaugh is taken :)
    "What's so funny about peace , love and understanding?" - Elvis Costello

I checked, Rush Limbaugh is taken :)
    Sean O'Limbeck?
    If the majority distributes among itself the things of a minority, it is evident that it will destroy the city. --Aristotle
    If we did all the things we are capable of, we would literally astound ourselves. - Thomas Edison

Roger Murdoch?
    "A riot is the language of the unheard."

-Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

just signed up for sportshoopla.

decided to go for a username change. Over there, i will be known as Legiondary

A reference to the fact (i've posted on it a couple times in various "should the redskins change their name" threads) that i think that if they ever do change their name, they ought to be the "Washington Legion" - with a military theme. Even better considering that the colors of the ancient roman legion were - you guessed it - burgundy and gold.
    I don't have a signature. You're imagining reading this right now. You should really see a mental health professional about this.

Yeah. With that name, I'll always associate you with this:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMe1N0XOYhc
    NSFW from the show Weeds.
    The consistent factor of all of your dissatisfying relationships and failures is you.

R.W. 09.21.10 I love you.

<shrug> I give it until April at the outside, so they're tagline won't really matter. -Jim in NYC
    proof!

Yes, busy indeed. I'm still awaiting word on what the plan is for the boards. Again, no one has told me they will be shut down yet. I understand the frustration associated with the uncertainty. Hopefully this all works out and soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Cory J. Bonini View Post
    Yes, busy indeed. I'm still awaiting word on what the plan is for the boards. Again, no one has told me they will be shut down yet. I understand the frustration associated with the uncertainty. Hopefully this all works out and soon.
    Fight the good fight, Cory and thank you.
    I've got binders full of women
    and a one point plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Payton34 View Post
    His name on KFFL used to be Fencer... Then he self-banned himself, returned and IIRC was kind of a smart a$$ about something, so Bayo actually DID ban him and then he eventually returned as APF....

I'm sure APF could fill you in more accurately, but it was something bizarre like that.
    Bayo PMed me that he was going to ban me soon, so I decided to post what I really thought. Then I posted under another name for a while, but he caught that after some months. (Trivia question -- what was that name? If there are two answers, I've forgotten myself what one of them was.) By the time I had this one, we had more tolerant moderation.

I did have one other name that never got banned, presumably because I didn't use it much, which I didn't because of a self-imposed degree of difficulty -- http://forums.kffl.com/search.php?searchid=1346917
    APF doesn't come in screaming at others about how stupid they are. APF doesn't spam NST with the same tired topic 30 times a month. APF doesn't link to some kook in his mom's basement telling you how to, "Be afraid. Be very afraid" of the world falling down around you. And, when APF is proven wrong, he acknowledges he made a mistake and moves on, rather than harping about "sheeple."

-- Cory Bonini

Welchie summarized

Quote Originally Posted by Superbelt View Post
    Yeah. With that name, I'll always associate you with this:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMe1N0XOYhc
    NSFW from the show Weeds.
    damn - then i should have gone with "The Danger"
    I don't have a signature. You're imagining reading this right now. You should really see a mental health professional about this.

Quote Originally Posted by AndromedaPatFan View Post
    Bayo PMed me that he was going to ban me soon, so I decided to post what I really thought. Then I posted under another name for a while, but he caught that after some months. (Trivia question -- what was that name? If there are two answers, I've forgotten myself what one of them was.) By the time I had this one, we had more tolerant moderation.

I did have one other name that never got banned, presumably because I didn't use it much, which I didn't because of a self-imposed degree of difficulty -- http://forums.kffl.com/search.php?searchid=1346917
    Bayo was the George Zimmerman of moderators. It's much better now.
    6 Footers For Bogey Really Suck

Page 30 of 75 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast