Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: KFFL Changing

I could go to the place in town here and talk to him and see if this could be done right here with him showing me more on what I need to know Paul loaded it the first time and I designed it .. I think I did alright with it .. just needed a little TLC ...and the updates.. I think I could get that with the guy in my town ...

Let me know if everyone wants to if so I will give the guy a call .. Paul should also need to Chime in also .. he had some money invested and I want his input.

So far it sounds like the plan is to keep the message board around. As we know it makes them no money so that can change in a moment. Best to have a master log to be able to contact each other if one day we do come in here and the board is wiped away.
    They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?

Hey, Scott,

I think you have my info, both facebook & email. Add me to your log, please.

Juli

I got you Furby.
    They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?

Here's the alternate possibility - we get a makeover as a USA today bulletin board - our history and memberships are merged into a new system under the USA Today banner. In that case we will probably get a bunch new posters.

Quote Originally Posted by Mingo View Post
    Here's the alternate possibility - we get a makeover as a USA today bulletin board - our history and memberships are merged into a new system under the USA Today banner. In that case we will probably get a bunch new posters.
    I'd be for anything that brings some new blood into the fold. Can you and Scott still be the mods to maintain the environment you all created around here?

In our fantasy world - yes.

25012hwy64 Knoxville AR .. Brianlogan14796923410 you can also text this number

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12