Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderspirit View Post
    you mean he one he was never gonna change, ever?
    Wha? Did I say that? I've had Frylock, Doug Atkins, Hicks, and now the Hooly Ghouly, off the top of my head.
    That the world is explicable is miraculous, and so explanations need not be the undoing of miracles.

We never learn anything, never in the world, and in spite of all the history books written. Thereís a regular warehouse of fine suggestions, and if weíre not better it isnít because there arenít plenty of marvelous and true ideas to draw on, but because our vanity weighs more than all of them put together.

Been a member of sports boards since 2004 and it used to be quite active. Really good posters still over there even if things died down a bit. I'm on sports hoopla also and have to say it's pretty nice over there. Don't know how many of you have been on chicitysports but I'm there too and it is a good source of info but you have to get through a bunch of peoples crap and ignore it
    My sig is a pic of Alyssa Milano in a Bears shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by The Kaiser View Post
    I'll tell you one more site you should consider: Sports-boards

Many of the folks here used to post there (some still do.)It has a very small set of mature, experienced posters some of whom would be familiar to this board. The platform is vbulletin, the same as this site. Culturally and technically I think it is a really good fit.

In fact, I think it would be great to get a movement of the entire KFFL message board community over to SB.net if possible.

Check it out here:
    I will also throw in a vote for S-B.

Quote Originally Posted by karhu View Post
    Wha? Did I say that? I've had Frylock, Doug Atkins, Hicks, and now the Hooly Ghouly, off the top of my head.
    it was certainly a passing remark, might've even been made on the NST board, and i sure as heck couldn't find it after a ferocious thirty seconds of searching.

but i remember it. my mind is like a steel sieve.
    Your Chicago Bears: still learning about this newfangled thing called the "forward pass."

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678