Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by ducky View Post
    His wife is now saying that he was in the early stages of dealing Parkinson's disease. To me that makes what he did a lot more understandable.
    The other tidbit from his life and more precisely his death is that his wife wasn't very clued in to what he did behind closed doors (in this case hanging himself). Apparently he was dead overnight and found by his Personal Assistant the next day, without his wife noticing anything first.
    APF doesn't come in screaming at others about how stupid they are. APF doesn't spam NST with the same tired topic 30 times a month. APF doesn't link to some kook in his mom's basement telling you how to, "Be afraid. Be very afraid" of the world falling down around you. And, when APF is proven wrong, he acknowledges he made a mistake and moves on, rather than harping about "sheeple."

-- Cory Bonini

Welchie summarized

It really does seem like Robin Williams' death had a deep effect on the public. Stars have died before, but he truly was cared about. I have to admit, usually I'm detached about these deaths but Williams meant a bit more to me than I thought and I see it's the same for many others. The world seems to collectively feel like a less awesome place with him gone from it. Everyone, including myself thought he would die an old man, years from now.
    As defined by the Official Terrorism Training For Law Enforcement:
    What Is Domestic Terrorism?
    Extreme force and violence perpetrated by
    the people government of a country, within that country,
    for the purpose of coercing its government and population public
    into modifying its behavior"

You are either with Our Constitution or you are with The Terrorists!

Government...if it leans to the left it eventually means theft. - tlc

Quote Originally Posted by thelittlecheese View Post
    It really does seem like Robin Williams' death had a deep effect on the public. Stars have died before, but he truly was cared about. I have to admit, usually I'm detached about these deaths but Williams meant a bit more to me than I thought and I see it's the same for many others. The world seems to collectively feel like a less awesome place with him gone from it. Everyone, including myself thought he would die an old man, years from now.
    +1
    "What's so funny about peace , love and understanding?" - Elvis Costello

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456