¼ cup brown sugar
¼ teaspoon nutmeg
¼ teaspoon cinnamon
5 large apples, peeled, cored, and thinly sliced
1 bottle charming Cabernet
½ stick butter, divided
5 slices whole wheat bread, broken into tiny pieces
Cream or milk
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grate the lemon and combine the zest, sugar, nutmeg, and cinnamon in a small bowl. Set aside.
3. Squeeze the lemon juice over the apples so that they don’t turn brown.
4. Realize what a tremendous job you’ve done and toast yourself with a glass of wine.
5. Melt half the butter and combine with the bread bits in a medium-sized bowl. Set aside.
6. Grease a 2-quart baking dish. Place 1/3 of the bread mixture in the bottom of the baking dish and cover with half of the apples and the zest-sugar mixture. Repeat for a second layer and end with a layer of the remaining bread bits. Dot the top with the remaining 2 tablespoons butter.
7. Whew! Aren’t you parched? Go ahead.
8. Bake, covered, for 35 to 40 minutes, then uncover and bake for an additional 10 to 15 minutes.
9. By now, the betty should be golden and bubbly. You should be, too. Serve with cream.
“Religious apologists complain bitterly that atheists and secularists are aggressive and hostile in their criticism of them. I always say, ‘Look, when you guys were in charge, you didn’t argue with us, you just burnt us at the stake. Now what we’re doing is, we’re presenting you with some arguments and some challenging questions, and you complain.’”
The recipe, while not quite as good sounding as the caramel brownies, sounds delicious.
The world is a toll-free toilet
Our mouths neurological ass0s
And psychologically speaking
We're in a state of mental diarrhea
Talking sh*t a mile a minute
Or in a state of constipated notions
Can't think of nothin' but sh*t, and in this world of stinky futures
Sh*tty memories and constipated 19 now-nows
Emerges from the hiney of your head the doo doo chasers
Bringing you music to get your sh*t together by
If you start yoga, make sure that if you have any known back pain, to check with your doctor first. Spinal Stenosis and Sciatica conditions can be inflamed by a few yoga moves and if you have these two conditions, you will need a modified program. Otherwise, if you've never done yoga, make sure you stretch your hamstrings and get them flexible.
Yoga is one of the best, and IMO, most important exercises for people over 30 years old because as you age, you WILL experience a tightening of tendons, ligaments and muscles. I never had to stretch when I was younger, was always flexible, nowadays, I must stretch and maintain my flexibility and strength in odd places in order to engage in athletics. Athletes of all sports are finding out that yoga can make the difference in staving off injuries as they get in their late career years. I believe this is the same for people in normal life as well. If you do regular yoga, you will be able to actually play basketball, flag football, volleyball, baseball, etc at later ages with less risk of injury.
There are all kinds of great reads for why to use yoga. If you're moving your body and you want to prevent joint pain and potential joint problems, yoga could be a marvelous preventative. If you already have conditions that involve joints, a modified yoga program can help ease pain associated with your joint problems.
I recommend all people look into yoga. It's a kind of medical preventative and therapy and IMO, every doctor in the country should be recommending yoga programs to their patients as a form of exercise at least once a week along with some light stretching some other time of the week. If you do yoga now, while you're young, and continue to do it until your old, you will be thanking yourself when you see all your older peers with canes and walkers while you're still skipping down the sidewalk like Charlie Chaplin.
As defined by the Official Terrorism Training For Law Enforcement:
What Is Domestic Terrorism?
Extreme force and violence perpetrated by
the peoplegovernment of a country, within that country,
for the purpose of coercing its government and populationpublic
into modifying its behavior"
You are either with Our Constitution or you are with The Terrorists!
Government...if it leans to the left it eventually means theft. - tlc