Thread: Irving

Irving

I was unsure of Nate being the MLB, but he made some plays last night, especially early. He isn't perfect there yet, but he should get better. I hope he makes it as the MLB to start the year.

Nate impressed me - he played confident and I think he'll fit in well with what we are doing ..... I was concerned about MLB, and although the starters played only a few series, I really liked what I saw . . . and when Vickerson, Miller and Harris are back, this will be one scary unit

The only thing that raised some concern this early was Pot Roast's weight - whoa
    My happiness is not the means to any end. It is the end. It is its own goal. It is its own purpose.
    ― Ayn Rand, Anthem

Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.
    ― Oscar Wilde

And by the stream there cometh up on its edge, every kind of fruit-tree whose leaf fadeth not; and its fruits hath been for food, and its leaf for medicine.

- Ezekiel 47:12

I agree on Nate Irving - said as much in another thread - the other night he really was active and played well - and they had him out there for 3 downs a number of times. He also played well in the Super Bowl.

Best I've seen him look---------ever
    To live by one manís will become the cause of all menís misery---Richard Hooker

56 crash it was meant to be ...