Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Seattle Denver

Quote Originally Posted by CEH View Post
    Anyone else concerned Manning threw to DT more than half the time. A repeat of the Super BOwl and this was without Kam in the middle of the field
    Yes, I thought the same thing ... I hesitated to bring it up because it is a) the first preseason game and b) I don't want every post of mine to come across as anti-Manning . .

I also thought a lot of his throws looked like knuckleballs

But if DT is open, I guess you throw it to him ........ I just worry that getting hit is in Manning's head and that would cause him to rush or force things
    My happiness is not the means to any end. It is the end. It is its own goal. It is its own purpose.
    ― Ayn Rand, Anthem

Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.
    ― Oscar Wilde

And by the stream there cometh up on its edge, every kind of fruit-tree whose leaf fadeth not; and its fruits hath been for food, and its leaf for medicine.

- Ezekiel 47:12

well I don't care if Manning even played in any preseason game he is ready ..

Quote Originally Posted by lucas707 View Post
    Yes, I thought the same thing ... I hesitated to bring it up because it is a) the first preseason game and b) I don't want every post of mine to come across as anti-Manning . .

I also thought a lot of his throws looked like knuckleballs

But if DT is open, I guess you throw it to him ........ I just worry that getting hit is in Manning's head and that would cause him to rush or force things

I finally watched game and listened to media guys saying Mannings arm is stronger then ever this summer. I don't honestly see his arm being stronger or better. It is what it is and will be the rest of his career living with plenty of knuckle and duck balls. We can still do damage and I expect Manning to win us a ring before he hangs it up. The D looks day and night better so its on him to get it done.
    Last edited by Nflbronco; 08-10-2014 at 07:36 PM.
    Pat Bowlen Best owner in sports

Quote Originally Posted by 56crash View Post
    well I don't care if Manning even played in any preseason game he is ready ..
    I am pretty close to on agreement with this, but he needs some game time reps to get the timing down with players he isn't as use to Emmanuel Sanders, Latimer etc, but I would be really boring with him in the PS this year if I was Denver. I would give Osweiler and Dysert a ton of reps. See what you have with Dysert, Give Os the extra time... Brynn Renner intrigues me too. This year I wouldn't be afraid to lose Dysert and not being able to get him back on the PS. I would be down with Renner on the PS if we couldn't store Dysert there this year.
    They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?

Well I got watch the rest of the game with NFL Rewind .. I forgot you can watch preseason games on Rewind .. Manning looked Good .. Anderson did not look like he was hit in the head ?

Brock Coyle ...............................god that makes me sick to my stomach I wanted him on our team ! Now he is starting on Seattle and knocking out our players ..

Lucas Manning touched on why he threw so much to Thomas .. he said the four days he missed and the other missed stuff with Thomas was why the extra throws to him ..

Quote Originally Posted by CEH View Post
    Anyone else concerned Manning threw to DT more than half the time. A repeat of the Super BOwl and this was without Kam in the middle of the field
    Not really. Manning takes whats there.
    To live by one manís will become the cause of all menís misery---Richard Hooker

Quote Originally Posted by broncogreg View Post
    not really. Manning takes whats there.
    bingo
    They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?

Lucas Manning touched on why he threw so much to Thomas .. he said the four days he missed and the other missed stuff with Thomas was why the extra throws to him ..
    Article today on DT:
    http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci...ng-grandmother

Quote Originally Posted by SpringStein View Post
    I wish I was in bad shape like him

Also Greg Manning did get hit by Clarks man Meban

Also Greg Manning did get hit by Clarks man Meban

I wasn't sure on that one since I concentrated so much on Franklin. I usually tape the game so I can double check.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345