Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Eyes View Post
    It's officially official now!
    And now the new countdown begins....

7 years until the wolves trade wiggins to a team and hand them a player that will help lead them to an nba tittle. I can't wait! Lots to look forward to as a wolves fan!

Hey, I say enjoy the 7 years. THat said, a Canadian is probably your best bet to stay in Minny, eh
    "Governing doesn’t disappear when government shrinks; instead corporations come to govern your life — like HMO’s, oil companies, drug companies, agribusiness, and so on, with accountability only to maximizing profit, not to public needs." - George Lakoff

Quote Originally Posted by Nastradamus View Post
    Hey, I say enjoy the 7 years. THat said, a Canadian is probably your best bet to stay in Minny, eh
    Perhaps more importantly, he seems to have the personality to be happy not in the spotlight of NY/LA/Chicago.

The hope has to be that Wiggins ends up being such a great player that other players will want to come north to join him rather than him leaving to join up with others.
    "We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be."
    -Kurt Vonnegut "Mother Night"

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345