1 20.00%
  • Under

4 80.00%
  • Less than Half

0 0%
  • More than half

0 0%

Peyton Manning Over and Under - against himself

Peyton Manning 659 Attempts 450 Completions 5,477 yards passing 68.3 completion % 8.3 yards per attempt 55 TDs 115.1 rating

Will Peyton Manning Surpass these numbers?

UNDER

Those are big numbers .. the schedule is tougher, and I have the feeling we see a little more of Oz this year ... I think there might be some blowout games in which Oz is put in and/or Manning might get nicked for a game here or there this year
    My happiness is not the means to any end. It is the end. It is its own goal. It is its own purpose.
    ― Ayn Rand, Anthem

Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.
    ― Oscar Wilde

And by the stream there cometh up on its edge, every kind of fruit-tree whose leaf fadeth not; and its fruits hath been for food, and its leaf for medicine.

- Ezekiel 47:12

I agree this is an easy Under call - last year without a defense the Broncos had to outscore guys (like the Cowboy's game) - this year the D and the running game improve - less TDs - I'd say 40 TDs for Manning.

I say it might be close to 50 tds ... this team will have the football a lot . the D is going to squash teams... I could see a few shut out game were we score huge..

Quote Originally Posted by 56crash View Post
    I say it might be close to 50 tds ... this team will have the football a lot . the D is going to squash teams... I could see a few shut out game were we score huge..
    I'm hoping you're right we're long overdue for a few shutouts.. 05' vs the jets was the last one I remember.

I agree it would be nice ... Shanahan and most of the mess he called D's..

I said 50 td but I think it will be really close

Quote Originally Posted by 56crash View Post

I hope this happens Crash esp having week 3 bye. I'd like to give Mannings arm a rest anytime we can. As well as giving Brock a chance for quality minutes to develop more.
    Pat Bowlen Best owner in sports