Manning=Class act

http://www.milehighreport.com/2014/8...-chris-crowson
    The guys all class, much respect to him

Starting a thread is easier than reading Springstein's posts in other threads - OC also a class act.

class is right on .

Quote Originally Posted by Mingo View Post
    Starting a thread is easier than reading Springstein's posts in other threads - OC also a class act.
    Clumping up boards with duplicate information is bush league - but so is Mingo! ;)

Very thoughtful gesture - Peyton seems to really appreciate the idea of family ... Nice goin' big guy
    My happiness is not the means to any end. It is the end. It is its own goal. It is its own purpose.
    ― Ayn Rand, Anthem

Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.
    ― Oscar Wilde

And by the stream there cometh up on its edge, every kind of fruit-tree whose leaf fadeth not; and its fruits hath been for food, and its leaf for medicine.

- Ezekiel 47:12

Is anyone else getting adbie flash pop adds I fixed it let me know I tell you how to fix it ..

Quote Originally Posted by Mingo View Post
    My threads are for the cool guys

And besides, LGM has really thrown this board in a tailspin. The universe is of its axis, I'm dyslexic, I need to pad my posts I've been on this board for lke ten years with nothing to show for it, I miss Tom g, I'm not a very smart man but I know what love is....

Quote Originally Posted by OrAnGe CrUsH 77 View Post
    And besides, LGM has really thrown this board in a tailspin. The universe is of its axis, I'm dyslexic, I need to pad my posts I've been on this board for lke ten years with nothing to show for it, I miss Tom g, I'm not a very smart man but I know what love is....
    Tell me about it - I've got, what - about 5,900 posts ??? - it seems like I've posted at least 10,000 Pacer pictures alone
    My happiness is not the means to any end. It is the end. It is its own goal. It is its own purpose.
    ― Ayn Rand, Anthem

Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.
    ― Oscar Wilde

And by the stream there cometh up on its edge, every kind of fruit-tree whose leaf fadeth not; and its fruits hath been for food, and its leaf for medicine.

... and actually, if Peyton was any type of man, he'd ditch Buick and resurrect AMC and start building these babies again

― Ayn Rand, Anthem

― Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by OrAnGe CrUsH 77 View Post
    Post of the MOnth right here.