Thread: 388

Pot Roast's reported weight when TC started. Played last year between 330-335.

Maybe one of the reasons that the Broncos chose not to open renegotiating with him?

Also, Arnie Stapleton (AP) was on local radio this am and saying that Vickerson's job could be on the line, especially with Austin flashing.

Quote Originally Posted by SpringStein View Post
    Pot Roast's reported weight when TC started. Played last year between 330-335.

Maybe one of the reasons that the Broncos chose not to open renegotiating with him?

Also, Arnie Stapleton (AP) was on local radio this am and saying that Vickerson's job could be on the line, especially with Austin flashing.
    I've been saying that about Vickerson for months.

I thought Pot Roast looked bloated.

I posted photos of pot roast bloated

Vickerson was our most disruptive DT I will have to see it . If health I don't see him getting cut

Quote Originally Posted by 56crash View Post
    Vickerson was our most disruptive DT I will have to see it . If health I don't see him getting cut
    I agree, Crash. The healthy part is the wild card though.

well if not healthy at this point time to hang up cleats . this is one of those type of thing that will not linger long it is either good or your done..

is there reports on Bailey ? I hope the best for him ...he never was right last year IMO

Quote Originally Posted by 56crash View Post
    is there reports on Bailey ? I hope the best for him ...he never was right last year IMO
    In New Orleans - Champ is playing like his old self - according to their reports.

Quote Originally Posted by Mingo View Post
    In New Orleans - Champ is playing like his old self - according to their reports.
    Training camp news is always the same, no matter what team

... and this just in: Ryan Tannehill's progress has made everyone in Miami say "Dan who ??"

;)
    My happiness is not the means to any end. It is the end. It is its own goal. It is its own purpose.
    ― Ayn Rand, Anthem

Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.
    ― Oscar Wilde

And by the stream there cometh up on its edge, every kind of fruit-tree whose leaf fadeth not; and its fruits hath been for food, and its leaf for medicine.

- Ezekiel 47:12

Thats a lot of weight to put on in a sb offseason, i'm sure this suggested by del rio like Vick's weight gain a few seasons ago..

Anyone have any predictions of the lineup for the front 7 in nickel? Wolfe at DT?

I read somewhere the Broncos were giving reps for this arrangement:

Ware, Wolf, Knighton, Jackson and Miller. With Trevathan and Ward behind them.

Those five would be a Oline killer - I'd say. Trevathan and Ward have the speed and athleticism to cover a lot of ground behind them.

Also 69Bronco The staff wants him to lighten up . He did the same thing last year He lost 40 pounds before the start of the season hopefully he is working hard on weight lose .

He will probably get it off they burn a lot of Calories..

If Remember Correctly they eat around 5,000 Calories a day ... So if you are sitting around eating that ,bad things..