Guys to watch in the Seahawks preseason meaningless game

Juwan Thompson tops my list on the RBs - looks like Ball, Hillman and Anderson for the top three.

Osweiler - still buying stock in Oz - Elway is building himself a QB.

Stephen Johnson - MLB - making plays in camp - crucial camp for him.

Dysert - I think this guy will get a chance to start somewhere - sometime in the NFL

Benny Fowler - WR - playmaker - unheralded.

Gerell Robinson - WR - Osweiler playmate.

Vinston Painter - OT - hasn't managed to get his name mentioned all TC.

Cory Nelson - OLB and Lamin Barrow MLB - fast good tacklers - smart players.

Jordan Sullen- CB - Made a lot of plays in practice.

John Boyett - S - he can whack you.

Quintin Carter - back from injury? (there's no quit in Quintin).

Michael Schofield - OT G - mistake or not?

BRandon Marshall - gets an opportunity to shine.

Quote Originally Posted by Mingo View Post
    Juwan Thompson tops my list on the RBs - looks like Ball, Hillman and Anderson for the top three.
    Agree - I had the race for the 4th RB as 1. Thompson. 2. Clay. 3. Bibbs

Osweiler - still buying stock in Oz - Elway is building himself a QB.
    So Elway is now coaching?? What will he get credit for next; good weather for Broncos home games? Being the breeder for the next Thunder?

Stephen Johnson - MLB - making plays in camp - crucial camp for him.
    Barrow already ahead of him on the depth chart. With Marshall plying well at WLB he is at risk to make the roster. So yes, it is a crucial camp for him.

Dysert - I think this guy will get a chance to start somewhere - sometime in the NFL
    What have you heard that leads you to this? Just curious because the only things I've read - well they haven't been complimentary.

Benny Fowler - WR - playmaker - unheralded.
    Agree. Great chance to be on the PS. According to DC, he had a horrible QB in college so he never had the opportunity to shine.

Gerell Robinson - WR - Osweiler playmate.
    What good is an Oz playmate when Oz is first team clipboard holder? Bad news for Lucas, first depth chart has GRob at #5 at TE.

Vinston Painter - OT - hasn't managed to get his name mentioned all TC.
    Yea not much news. He is shown as #2 behold Vasquez at RG. Since LV played every down last year not much use for Painter as of today.

Cory Nelson - OLB and Lamin Barrow MLB - fast good tacklers - smart players.
    Here is a guy who has been invisible on all reports. With Marshall making the team, I think best Cory can hope for is PS.

Jordan Sullen- CB - Made a lot of plays in practice.
    One of DC's favorites. When Young got hurt Sullivan stepped up and gained attention. One to watch.

John Boyett - S - he can whack you.
    Not much comment - I haven't heard much about him. But unless there are devastating injuries at S, no chance to make the team.

Quintin Carter - back from injury? (there's no quit in Quintin).
    A guy I'm pulling for - along with Crash. I'll predict that he gets a lot of playing time this year, especially if Ward moves up to a LB role in prevent.

Michael Schofield - OT G - mistake or not?
    I don't think we'll know that this year. Hopefully this can be a "redshirt" year while he learns and gets stronger.

BRandon Marshall - gets an opportunity to shine.
    Go Brandon!!
    Good thread and good thoughts. Thanks, Mingo.

First released depth chart:
    http://www.milehighreport.com/2014/8...pth-chart-2014

Burse being third team PR disappoints me - but I'm not going to stress too much over a first depth chart.

Guys from last year that I really liked:

- Lerentee McCray
    - Gerell Robinson
    - CJ Anderson

And of the new guys:

- Kenny Anunike
    - Bennie Fowler
    - Bradley Roby

Of course, Oz too ....
    My happiness is not the means to any end. It is the end. It is its own goal. It is its own purpose.
    ― Ayn Rand, Anthem

Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.
    ― Oscar Wilde

And by the stream there cometh up on its edge, every kind of fruit-tree whose leaf fadeth not; and its fruits hath been for food, and its leaf for medicine.

- Ezekiel 47:12

Probably, my most watched will be OF just to see if he holds up. Then Schofield. Then Painter. Then Ball
    "Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work" --Thomas Edison

We expect a full report on the Oline BG. and Thanks for that.

Isaiah Burse- pretty good shot to make the 53 if he can return well, hopefully more sure handed than what we've had since leonard left.

Kenny Anunike- Sounds like he is a beast, and any DE who was recruited by a bunch of big name colleges to play TE must be a great athlete, which translates to special team ace.

Jamar Chaney- He's already flashed in the nfl.

ALL the Draft Picks

Quanterus Smith- Might as well be a rookie

Quenton Carter- He played well last time I saw him play (2011 postseason, INT on Big ben, and Brady)

Good to see you 69Bronco - This is the right place for Bronco blather - where we excell.

Quote Originally Posted by Mingo View Post
    Good to see you 69Bronco - This is the right place for Bronco blather - where we excell.
    thanks, I almost forgot about this place.. the last time I was here it seems like everyone was talking about how sensational hank basket was.

Good to be back.

Yeah - that was probably me - I had a Hank Basket phase.