Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by ThankGod4Walsh View Post
    I'm with Xulu and RA on this one.

Maybe if people didn't have unprotected sex with strangers they wouldn't have to worry about these things.

Why should the guy with HIV have to spend years in prison because some other people WILLINGLY had unprotected sex with him without actually knowing him? Why is the burden of responsibility on the guy with HIV trolling for hookups and not on the people trolling for hookups?

And BTW, those women wouldn't have HIV if they hadn't engaged in receptive anal sex with this dude who went around banging other dudes and trannies.

We can make certain assumptions about someone who is seeking men/women/transexuals on Craigslist and none of them are positive.
    Because attempted murder is illegal and banging strangers is not? I might agree if this was a civil suit, but I don't think there's any doubt this guy committed a crime, and a serious one at that. A premeditated crime most likely.
    "Governing doesn’t disappear when government shrinks; instead corporations come to govern your life — like HMO’s, oil companies, drug companies, agribusiness, and so on, with accountability only to maximizing profit, not to public needs." - George Lakoff

Quote Originally Posted by Nastradamus View Post
    Because attempted murder is illegal and banging strangers is not? I might agree if this was a civil suit, but I don't think there's any doubt this guy committed a crime, and a serious one at that. A premeditated crime most likely.
    But should it be attempted murder? I don't think any of the states who recognize this act as a crime have classified it as "attempted murder," but I could be wrong.
    "Biologists must constantly keep in mind that what they see was not designed but rather evolved." - Francis Crick.

"For since the creation of the world, God's invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse." - Romans 1:20

"It's one reason I hate reading what Tyke writes. It just annoys the hell out of me." - Big Pink Monkey

Quote Originally Posted by Nastradamus View Post
    In ~35 states (didn't check the specifics of each), he committed a crime. In ~15, he didn't. There may be local laws further addressing the issue. I'm fine with that. I don't see any need for federal involvement.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123