CIA spying on senate

The lawlessness of America knows no boundaries.

Chances something meaningful results of this? Slim to none. Why? Dirt dug up from spying.
    "There were many ways of not burdening one's conscience, of shunning responsibility, looking away, keeping mum. When the unspeakable truth of the holocaust then became known at the end of the war, all too many of us claimed that they had not known anything about it or even suspected anything."

- Richard Von Weizsaecker

Of course something meaningful will result of this. Congress is a special flower. They operate by different rules. When a bunch of corrupt politicians were caught in an FBI sting accepting bribes, the response from Congress was to make that action illegal in the future.

It won't fix it for us. Just carve out Congress as a protected class.
    The consistent factor of all of your dissatisfying relationships and failures is you.

R.W. 09.21.10 I love you.

Of course most of these turds didn't give two ****s about NSA snooping until they found out the NSA was snooping on them.
    Tell me where the bomb is or I will kill your son.

"Responsibility without conviction is weak, but it is sane. Conviction without responsibility, in the current incarnation of the Republican Party, is raving mad."

Don't worry, the level of care about the NSA was drastically reduced when the men in black suits and sun glasses reminded them they really shouldn't care and brought to their attention various skeletons in their closets.
    "There were many ways of not burdening one's conscience, of shunning responsibility, looking away, keeping mum. When the unspeakable truth of the holocaust then became known at the end of the war, all too many of us claimed that they had not known anything about it or even suspected anything."

- Richard Von Weizsaecker

Quote Originally Posted by JackBauer View Post
    Of course most of these turds didn't give two ****s about NSA snooping until they found out the NSA was snooping on them.
    It's rare, but I completely agree with your statement.
    If the majority distributes among itself the things of a minority, it is evident that it will destroy the city. --Aristotle
    If we did all the things we are capable of, we would literally astound ourselves. - Thomas Edison

"Was that wrong? Should I have not done that? I tell you, I gotta plead ignorance on this thing because if anyone had said anything to me at all when I first started here that that sort of thing was frowned upon, you know, ‘cause I've worked in a lot of intelligence agencies and I tell you people do that all the time."