Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Potential

Quote Originally Posted by Mingo View Post
    I don't know what is going to happen this season, but I am here to seriously state - this Denver Bronco team has the potential (I stress the word potential) to be one of the greatest teams of all time in pro football - they are that good top to bottom. Their free agency signings - their development players - the draftees - it seems every choice they make on talent is paying off. Even the top players on the team are still realizing their potential.

26-6 over two years in the regular season can spoil a fan or make him look at his favorite team with rose colored glasses. I'm known here for my optimism, but with a 26-6 record in the regular season -that's another way of saying I was right all along about this team. Year one was a giant improvement over the Tebow years - Year two was a giant improvement over year one -and here in year three it is obvious to me the Broncos are greatly improvement once again.

This team has the talent - has the coaching -has the speed, all it needs to show is that is has toughness.
    Bill Parcells would tell his players "the bus stop is full of potential"

I really believe it's on the coaching staff more than the players. Don't get out coached in the biggest game of the year

Quote Originally Posted by CEH View Post
    Bill Parcells would tell his players "the bus stop is full of potential"

I really believe it's on the coaching staff more than the players. Don't get out coached in most of the biggest games of the year
    Altered your post a bit but, agree 100% with your post. No reason for any blowout games with Manning and upgraded D this year. It's on the staff in 14. Lets hope the Broncos don't have a staff infection.
    Pat Bowlen Best owner in sports

this in spades ... Seattle was pulling out all stops for a win . Edge they stuck of it ...Alex Gibbs was seen chewing ass on our OC ... mad as hellllllllll.... One sided teams lose .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12