Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Fiber isn't a color I can wear.
    They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?

Zzlgm

LGM isn't here.
    They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?

nope but your acting like him...

LGM is gone man.....

Wasn't LGM a movie studio back in the 30's?

oh might as well put a cherry on top of my bold Statements...

20-0 that's right a perfect season .

I believe this D line will mount pressure like no other. Sly is my Ace in the hole. The guy has a natural first step and has a good motor. He really progressed the most rapidly I've ever seen. He has great chemistry with Pot Roast who seems to have taken him under his wing, that's a dynamic duo of beef. The depth on this line is sick. Hell, the depth on the whole team is sick

I cannot wait to see the preseason games .... if all the news and hype coming out about the defense - esp along the defensive line - is only half true, the cuts and roster decision will be really difficult ...

We've got Wolfe coming back, Demarcus Ware, Sly Williams who is supposedly looking better than he did at season's end, Marvin Austin blowing things up, a healthy Quanterus Smith, of course Pot Roast who was great, and a pi**ed and determined Kevin Vickerson ... Add to that the camp star ( so far ) in Kenny Anunike - wow, that is a line to kill for, with depth ...

Oh yeah, Von Miller
    My happiness is not the means to any end. It is the end. It is its own goal. It is its own purpose.
    ― Ayn Rand, Anthem

Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.
    ― Oscar Wilde

And by the stream there cometh up on its edge, every kind of fruit-tree whose leaf fadeth not; and its fruits hath been for food, and its leaf for medicine.

- Ezekiel 47:12

Super Bowl XLIX Co- MVPs

My happiness is not the means to any end. It is the end. It is its own goal. It is its own purpose.
    ― Ayn Rand, Anthem

Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.
    ― Oscar Wilde

And by the stream there cometh up on its edge, every kind of fruit-tree whose leaf fadeth not; and its fruits hath been for food, and its leaf for medicine.

- Ezekiel 47:12

Nice photo - good players for sure.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12