Talking Something the Mrs. and I discussed purchasing

Wouldn't it be great if we booted the 200 lawyers from the House and Senate and replaced them with economists? That way, we'd stop harming our economy with laws that would apply to the politicians, too.

That is frickin frickin awesome!!!!!

I want someone to have a baby soon just so I can buy it.
    Basic, yes, but it was something we rarely saw under former Bears coordinator Ron Turner. Turner's idea of in-game adjustments involved his boxer shorts. -Rick Morrissey.

Yes!!!!!!!

That'd be me, BFinMN; my wife's in her 36th week. But I'll probably do the daddily thing and spring for one myself.

If only they made one in blue and gold for my in-laws.

ON EDIT: D'oh, it's Etsy; they can make anything they want. So I can get a blue-and-gold one. Or another navy-and-burnt-orange one, with the Vikings as the victims. It's a tossup.
    Last edited by karhu; 07-29-2014 at 03:33 PM.
    That the world is explicable is miraculous, and so explanations need not be the undoing of miracles.

We never learn anything, never in the world, and in spite of all the history books written. Thereís a regular warehouse of fine suggestions, and if weíre not better it isnít because there arenít plenty of marvelous and true ideas to draw on, but because our vanity weighs more than all of them put together.

And done. I'll post pics when the tad arrives.
    That the world is explicable is miraculous, and so explanations need not be the undoing of miracles.

We never learn anything, never in the world, and in spite of all the history books written. Thereís a regular warehouse of fine suggestions, and if weíre not better it isnít because there arenít plenty of marvelous and true ideas to draw on, but because our vanity weighs more than all of them put together.

The wife and I are expecting a little girl in late December. This is a MUST purchase!
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

Congrats, Coach! And hang in there.

Speaking of kids, Ego Ferguson's daughter might've just set the cute-baby-Bears-fan bar:

nice!

also: congrats to karhu and DaCoach!

(i think i've said it to k-man before, but heck, why not do it more than once? )
    Your Chicago Bears: still learning about this newfangled thing called the "forward pass."

Thanks guys and congrats karhu! I read over that update.
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

Congrats to karhu and Coach!!
    "Nationalism is power hunger tempered by self-deception." - George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by DaSuperfan View Post
    Congrats to karhu and Coach!!
    Darkness can only be lit, not fought.

That's great Karhu and DaCoach. Congratulations.
    Basic, yes, but it was something we rarely saw under former Bears coordinator Ron Turner. Turner's idea of in-game adjustments involved his boxer shorts. -Rick Morrissey.

Well shucks I don't have any kids so I guess I'll buy myself a toy

http://citizenbrick.com/products/da-coach

Our first grandchild just turned 1. Two of those are on there way, too cool!

For what it's worth, mine just arrived (the burp cloth, that is), and it's pretty darned cool.