Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
    Quote Originally Posted by Nunchuckz View Post
    How many year 2 QBs are catapulted to passing greatness? It took Brees quite a while, Aaron Rodgers took forever....Being a prolific passer in the NFL takes a few years.
    Except many here are already putting him there.
    Mac9, to the true warrior. the ultimate competitor and the most worth adversary any athlete has ever faced off against. He was an inspiration for both his on the field play, off the field contributions and his leadership. The world is now a worse place without him.

"Have the courage to have your wisdom regarded as stupidity" - Justice Antonin Scalia

"Just because you're the lone voice in the wilderness, it doesn't mean you're wrong."
    - Ghandi

Quote Originally Posted by Yellowknifer View Post
    Am I going to lose points with some in this thread for taking Rodgers over Luck in the All Time Draft?
    Not with me. Rodgers is the best in the game right now imo.

Quote Originally Posted by The Q View Post
    Except many here are already putting him there.
    No most aren't, that is just what you are concluding because of the belief by most that he is the best of the young QB's and is above the 2nd tier. I don't believe anyone has said he's on the same level as the elite.

Quote Originally Posted by LASam View Post
    No most aren't, that is just what you are concluding because of the belief by most that he is the best of the young QB's and is above the 2nd tier. I don't believe anyone has said he's on the same level as the elite.
    Yes it is. You're talking about basically a top 5 QB.

And frankly it's factually absurd and completely ridiculous on all levels.
    Mac9, to the true warrior. the ultimate competitor and the most worth adversary any athlete has ever faced off against. He was an inspiration for both his on the field play, off the field contributions and his leadership. The world is now a worse place without him.

"Have the courage to have your wisdom regarded as stupidity" - Justice Antonin Scalia

"Just because you're the lone voice in the wilderness, it doesn't mean you're wrong."
    - Ghandi

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415