Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
    Took a flyer on Durron Neal in Round 23. He was a guy I had wanted to take a shot on in this draft. Before the Beckum-Green was announced as good to go with Oklahoma I'd have taken him a little higher... After that news I waffled a bit on him. Then I thought about not taking him at all. Then I thought hell it's round 23 might as well take a guy I was considering rounds ago before that news... It wasn't just Beckum... Woods and Neal were fighting for the #2 job. Neal showed flashes last year. Wanted to take a shot on him at some point, but then the Okie WR position got a bit crowded with Beckum. Thought what the heck here. Worst case he doesn't do much fantasy wise and he is an easy cut come waiver pickup time. His numbers weren't impressive last year but he didn't play early in the year... I like his upside and thought he was worth a late round pick.
    They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?

It is too bad that James Poole was drafted. I had an agreement on an undrafted contract with him to attend the Asian Alley Cat's mini camp coming up.
    They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?

Thought about Bubba. He had a few good games last year but Utah was maddening with their rotations last seasoin. He'd play great then get 4 carries or something next game. Decided Ward over him.

No Wake Forest players this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Draft Crazy View Post
    No Wake Forest players this year.
    We could probably expand the draft to 40 rounds without getting a Wake player drafted. I'm not even sure who would be the first one. I think Kentucky stayed around pretty long as well.

The only guy that I was really even sniffing was WR Tyree Harris. He has a lot of talent, big frame and good speed, great athlete, but he just has nothing around him at Wake.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718