Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: And it Begins

Quote Originally Posted by Snake Eyes View Post
    Rams only allowed one 100 yard rusher the last ten weeks, were ninth in the NFL in rush defense overall and 3rd in rush defense in yards per carry.
    i wasnt specifically talking about the rams, which would you rather have?

run defense or pass rush? if you cant have both

Quote Originally Posted by Niner Empire View Post
    i wasnt specifically talking about the rams, which would you rather have?

run defense or pass rush? if you cant have both
    With it being a passing league, a good pass rush would be better, reason being pass rush seems to lead to more turnovers and the better Qb you have it will force opponents try to catch up, rendering a good run defense meaningless.
    Pythagoras circa 500 B.C...
    "Evolution is the law of Life, Number is the law of the universe, Unity is the law of God."

Welcome back, LeBron!

Quote Originally Posted by TrueNBlue View Post
    Pretty stacked defensive coaching staff they have too between Fisher, McGinnis, Williams, Bush, Cecil and Waufle. That's a lot of years coaching that scheme.

Too bad about Brian Schottenheimer, though.
    Our offensive line coach is pretty good too, too bad our offensive coordinator isn't.
    "Evolution is the law of Life, Number is the law of the universe, Unity is the law of God."

Welcome back, LeBron!

How can you call Chris Long "Animal 2" when Laurenitais's father was Animal 1? Or did you get the famous dad's confused?
    As cliche as it may sound, I'd like to raise another round, and if your bottle's empty help yourself to mine, thank you for your time and here's to life.

Quote Originally Posted by femurov View Post
    How can you call Chris Long "Animal 2" when Laurenitais's father was Animal 1? Or did you get the famous dad's confused?
    No, I got it wrong.

Welcome back, LeBron!

Quote Originally Posted by TrueNBlue View Post
    Pretty stacked defensive coaching staff they have too between Fisher, McGinnis, Williams, Bush, Cecil and Waufle. That's a lot of years coaching that scheme.

Too bad about Brian Schottenheimer, though.
    It really is. Such a joke of a coordinator. A shame that young up and coming team is burdened with him.

I don't think Schotty is that bad. He's had garbage to work with in his last two stops.

Dude got what, 25 touchdowns out of Mark Sanchez? 25 touchdowns. Out of Mark Sanchez.

Not his fault Bradford is straight ****ing yard trash and he has nobody to throw it up to on top of that.
    Quote Originally Posted by tyke1doe
    Brady has led Super Bowl teams to last-minute victories. Boller has led his team into the cafeteria.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123