Brandon Marshall

http://predominantlyorange.com/2014/...-broncos-camp/

Despite his being one of DC's favorite current Broncos - I like him anyway. It is significant - I think that Brandon Marshall is starting in some packages.

The Broncos have a great deal of talent available for backup/special team duty at linebacker. From everything I have read, Brandon has a very good chance of sticking with the team and being a strong contributor.

Quote Originally Posted by Mingo View Post
    http://predominantlyorange.com/2014/...-broncos-camp/

Despite his being one of DC's favorite current Broncos - I like him anyway. It is significant - I think that Brandon Marshall is starting in some packages.
    He is doing excellent. It's hard not to root for this guy. His attitude is about as good as I have ever worked with in the NFL. Classy guy. Very humble and never overtalks himself. Always looking to get better. Appreciates everything he has gotten so far.
    They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?

Quote Originally Posted by Draft Crazy View Post
    He is doing excellent. It's hard not to root for this guy. His attitude is about as good as I have ever worked with in the NFL. Classy guy. Very humble and never overtalks himself. Always looking to get better. Appreciates everything he has gotten so far.
    thanks for the observations DC - I'm rooting for him. What you describe is the kind of teammate I'd like around me - if I was on a team.