Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by deerpathdave View Post
    I notice that too. I am hoping that it is him working on some things he is not as comfortable doing. Its a luxury you have when you have the job locked up is you can use practice to experiment a little and improve your game rather than always going with your best play. An example is those back shoulder throws they have been talking about. You need to practice them and figure out which players you can be successful with that. Weeding through the good and the bad ideas is part of what practice is about. When you have the job locked up, practice is just that. If he is throwing them when the regular season rolls around, then I get worried.
    I had the same thought and hope that is what it is. They did mention that he has been working on certain throws to become better at them.

Looks like we hit on a 7th rounder with NT Beau Allen. He has reportedly looked good practicing with the first stringers while Bennie Logan has been out with a sore hamstring.

I also want to see how Beau Allen does, and also Taylor Hart's progress. No doubt that we need better DL play this year to go deep in the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by tonystavoli View Post
    At camp yesterday few guys really stuck out to me Ifeanyi Momah, running with the first team with Riley Cooper out and he made some really nice catches and was getting open.

Also Jordan Matthews is always open and after every catch runs the rest of the way to the end zone.

Sproles is so small, so hard to see behind a line.

Huff looked quick and smooth returning kicks.

Foles had a pretty bad pick 6 to bradley fletcher forced a throw.

Sanchez looked pretty good the whole camp as well.
    Yessirrrrr, hopefully it continues into the season.

Maclin reportedly pulled up lame after scoring a TD today in the rain in the joint practice against the Pats. Not sounding serious but I don't see any realistic chance that this guy plays 16 games. They reportedly played him in the slot some yesterday. I see Matthews moving outside by midseason.

Dude is ALWAYS hurt. Now it's his hamstring. I am ok with moving on from Djax, but this is what I said and argued with people about. Maclin is not reliable, he can't stay healthy.

Since Cox is not a good fit here, maybe trade him for a #1 WR?

I think Cox gets another season to prove himself, but don't be surprised to see him benched or traded.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456