Thread: Louis Young

Louis Young

http://www.milehighreport.com/2014/7...-early-in-camp

I don't know how long Louis is going to be around, but he is the early sensation of TC. Nice little profile here - and some camp news on Burse.

DC - Have you scouted or interviewed Young?

If Louis Young is a player in this league -the Bronco might be forced to trade a cornerback - at the end of training camp.

Carter is our bubble guy..

From Kaptain Kirks Day 3 report, it looks like Young had another INT and another fumble recovery making 3 INTs and 2 FR in the first three days.

link SS I have yet to find anything of practice today..............

man talk about Quiet as heck...

I have not found crap about practice.. Marvin Austin had a good day not sure what he did ..but..........

Quote Originally Posted by 56crash View Post
    link SS I have yet to find anything of practice today..............
    Here is Mason's:

http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-an...3-3ce29f18b08c

And from Kirk at MHR:

http://www.milehighreport.com/2014/7...tains-log-7-26

day two stuff ...I am glad to see Ronnie Hillman ,Omar Bolden in the mix for kick offs

Special Teams

Usually the 10-minute special teams portion of my practice is my chance to run into the media room and grab some water. There's just not a lot to talk about until the pads come on. I will note that, in kickoff return duties today, we saw Cody Latimer, Ronnie Hillman, Isaiah Burse, Andre Caldwell, and Omar Bolden.Bradley Roby, Nice mix of expected guys and surprises there.

Thank you SS I was going nutty

From what I am reading Omar Bolden is bringing it at Training Camp. Yes - Tony Carter- at this point - looks tough to make this roster.

Quote Originally Posted by SpringStein View Post

He keeps saying"pressure" on Peyton, but never says where it's coming from. Nothing on OLine-- as usual
    "Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work" --Thomas Edison

Quote Originally Posted by Broncogreg View Post
    He keeps saying"pressure" on Peyton, but never says where it's coming from. Nothing on OLine-- as usual
    I don't know what the Oline is supposed to do when they are asked to play at 3/4 speed -without pads. It is just hard to get a read on the Oline at this stage of camp.

Quote Originally Posted by Mingo View Post
    I don't know what the Oline is supposed to do when they are asked to play at 3/4 speed -without pads. It is just hard to get a read on the Oline at this stage of camp.
    Bullhops
    "Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work" --Thomas Edison

Bullocks!

Mingo, Yes I have.

Hard working , physical kid. Who had a lot of talent coming out. A 4 star recruit. Really liked him as a sophomore, but while still a solid corner he never really got over the hump his JR and SR seasons at Ga Tech. Very good undrafted candidate. I was excited when we gave this guy a contract. He had to decide between Denver and Indianapolis and I believe 2 other teams. He has a lot of upside. Not surprising to me that he has done well even if he went undrafted. He has the tools.
    They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?