Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35434445
    Quote Originally Posted by CalgaryHawkFan View Post
    Dude, I AM a video peep. Have been for 20 plus years.

I want YOU to back up YOUR assertion that they doctored the video.

I'm not confused at all. I know how one alters video for effect. Forinstance in order to see what's happening, they SLOW MOOOOOOOOH the video.

That let's you see what happens more EASILY.

I want you to articulate how they've doctored the raw video to make Rice look worse. Just a rough description. You can do it. After all it's YOUR assertion. Unless of course you just pulled it outta' your *ss.

Clue on that? Smell your fingers.
    I read nothing detailed about it. I simply brought it up because you couldn't tell what happened in the video. I never claimed to have any detailed account of the changes to the video. You already know more than me about what they might have changed and for what reasons. Like I said in an earlier post, the word "doctored" must have got your panties in a bunch and I guess it might not be the right "technical" term for it. Substitute "enhanced" in my earliest comment and does that untwist your panties?

Well, Janay seems committed to Ray. If you're taking away his money, you're also taking away her money. Reinstate him and make him donate a % of his salary to women's shelters. That would seem to benefit society more.

Quote Originally Posted by 9ERS4EVA View Post
    So Ray hit her then fabricated a story to take the heat off himself? Terrible. Glad he's out the NFL. Hardy should be as well since he was convicted IIRC. Mac as well possibly.

Of course if he was female and a cheerleader he'd be welcome back. Violence and deception isn't a big deal then.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/iraq-war-ve...ry?id=19861885

http://www.mensrightsofarizona.com/t...-batterer.html

Still on the team. Was out there last night I'm sure

http://www.azcardinals.com/cheerlead...-5daef0dc32c8#

IT DOES MATTER
    Welter's boyfriend told ABC's "Good Morning America" that he hopes the incident "doesn't take away from the good things she's done for the NFL and for her country."

"I want people to know that she's a wonderful, beautiful woman who had a momentary lapse of judgment," he said.
    What a hostage.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFin View Post
    Well, Janay seems committed to Ray. If you're taking away his money, you're also taking away her money. Reinstate him and make him donate a % of his salary to women's shelters. That would seem to benefit society more.
    The NFL isn't over paranoid about society's ills, they're over paranoid about their house of cards crumbling down at any second!

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesnut View Post
    The NFL isn't over paranoid about society's ills, they're over paranoid about their house of cards crumbling down at any second!
    If they're going to be Draconian about more and more issues, they won't have many players.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFin View Post
    If they're going to be Draconian about more and more issues, they won't have many players.
    Bring back the XFL! Blount and Bell can smoke one on the sidelines while the D is on the field.

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesnut View Post
    I read nothing detailed about it. I simply brought it up because you couldn't tell what happened in the video. I never claimed to have any detailed account of the changes to the video. You already know more than me about what they might have changed and for what reasons. Like I said in an earlier post, the word "doctored" must have got your panties in a bunch and I guess it might not be the right "technical" term for it. Substitute "enhanced" in my earliest comment and does that untwist your panties?
    So in other words, yes, you pulled it outta' your *ss.
    "the blade itself incites to violence." - Homer

--

"There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs." - Kung fu Monkey

Quote Originally Posted by CalgaryHawkFan View Post
    So in other words, yes, you pulled it outta' your *ss.
    No, those other words would not be equivalent.

stinky fingers.
    "the blade itself incites to violence." - Homer

--

"There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs." - Kung fu Monkey

Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35434445