Thread: Bronco Trivia

Bronco Trivia

Which Denver Bronco holds the NFL record for 10 consecutive games with a sack?

This has got to be Simon Fletcher
    My happiness is not the means to any end. It is the end. It is its own goal. It is its own purpose.
    ― Ayn Rand, Anthem

Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.
    ― Oscar Wilde

And by the stream there cometh up on its edge, every kind of fruit-tree whose leaf fadeth not; and its fruits hath been for food, and its leaf for medicine.

- Ezekiel 47:12

Yes. Once again

... there is actually another current Bronco who had 10 consecutive games with a sack

Can you name him ?
    My happiness is not the means to any end. It is the end. It is its own goal. It is its own purpose.
    ― Ayn Rand, Anthem

Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.
    ― Oscar Wilde

And by the stream there cometh up on its edge, every kind of fruit-tree whose leaf fadeth not; and its fruits hath been for food, and its leaf for medicine.

Ware?

Quote Originally Posted by SpringStein View Post
    Ware?
    YES !!!

Andre Ware and Simon Fletcher share the NFL record - 10 consecutive games with a sack
    ― Ayn Rand, Anthem

― Oscar Wilde

Simon Fletcher - most underrated Bronco of all time.

Quote Originally Posted by lucas707 View Post
    YES !!!

Andre Ware and Simon Fletcher share the NFL record - 10 consecutive games with a sack
    I'm not sure which is more impressive. The fact that Andre Ware is still playing after 25 years or the fact that he could sack the QB, while playing QB.
    As cliche as it may sound, I'd like to raise another round, and if your bottle's empty help yourself to mine, thank you for your time and here's to life.

Lol, fem. How is your summer going?

Quote Originally Posted by femurov View Post
    I'm not sure which is more impressive. The fact that Andre Ware is still playing after 25 years or the fact that he could sack the QB, while playing QB.
    lol
    ― Ayn Rand, Anthem

― Oscar Wilde

Femurov come for top secret Training Camp?