Splash of cold water

lol - so true

however :

just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not after you
    My happiness is not the means to any end. It is the end. It is its own goal. It is its own purpose.
    ― Ayn Rand, Anthem

Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.
    ― Oscar Wilde

And by the stream there cometh up on its edge, every kind of fruit-tree whose leaf fadeth not; and its fruits hath been for food, and its leaf for medicine.

- Ezekiel 47:12

Here's another splash of cold water:

http://mmqb.si.com/2014/07/21/buffal...-camp-opens/2/

PK ranking us behind the Saints and Colts.

I don't think so.

Quote Originally Posted by SpringStein View Post
    Here's another splash of cold water:

http://mmqb.si.com/2014/07/21/buffal...-camp-opens/2/

PK ranking us behind the Saints and Colts.

I don't think so.
    - Interesting that KC is not even in his Top 15

- I think "explosive" is a bit of a reach in regards to SD's offense

- On the road, outdoors, the Saints may not even make my Top 15

- Opening Night - Broncos 42 Colts 17 . . .
    My happiness is not the means to any end. It is the end. It is its own goal. It is its own purpose.
    ― Ayn Rand, Anthem

Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.
    ― Oscar Wilde

And by the stream there cometh up on its edge, every kind of fruit-tree whose leaf fadeth not; and its fruits hath been for food, and its leaf for medicine.

Truthfully, I wouldn't put KC in the top 15 either.
    They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?

Hey this is the cold water for the Broncos season here - don't comfort the Chief fans with cold water in this thread (the losers).

More cold water:

Not counting the AFC West teams, we had one win vs playoff teams last regular season ... And that was against the Eagles, early in the season when Vick was the QB ...
    ― Ayn Rand, Anthem

― Oscar Wilde

I would say the three wins vs the two AFC playoff teams from the AFC West DO count. Unless of course someone is trying really hard to skew statistics to make some point. Plus we beat two more playoff teams - get this - in the playoffs!

Quote Originally Posted by Mingo View Post
    Hey this is the cold water for the Broncos season here - don't comfort the Chief fans with cold water in this thread (the losers).
    Lol. :)

Quote Originally Posted by SpringStein View Post
    I would say the three wins vs the two AFC playoff teams from the AFC West DO count. Unless of course someone is trying really hard to skew statistics to make some point. Plus we beat two more playoff teams - get this - in the playoffs!
    We kicked the Pats ***** in the Championship game

how's that ??

lol
    ― Ayn Rand, Anthem

― Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by Draft Crazy View Post
    Truthfully, I wouldn't put KC in the top 15 either.
    I wouldn't disagree

But the point is that the easy schedule benefitted them last season - which is true ... a very similar schedule to what the Broncos had - and San Diego ...

The Bolts did beat KC twice last season - I think each game was 3 points or less ( ? ) ... Personally, I would still put KC over SD right now ...
    ― Ayn Rand, Anthem

― Oscar Wilde

Sd > kc