Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031
    Quote Originally Posted by tyke1doe View Post
    BINGO!!!

And people keep saying that homosexuality is as natural as heterosexuality. If it's natural for men to want to look at naked women and think sexually about them, it's natural for men to look at other naked men and think sexually about them.
    valid point imo.
    The world is a toll-free toilet
    Our mouths neurological ass0s
    And psychologically speaking
    We're in a state of mental diarrhea
    Talking sh*t a mile a minute
    Or in a state of constipated notions
    Can't think of nothin' but sh*t, and in this world of stinky futures
    Sh*tty memories and constipated 19 now-nows
    Emerges from the hiney of your head the doo doo chasers
    The Promentalsh*tbackwashpsychosisenemasquad
    Bringing you music to get your sh*t together by

Quote Originally Posted by Seahawk Sal View Post
    I feel so sorry for the country my children/grandchildren are inheriting.

no common sense, no absolute truths, no honest and respected tolerance, just PC run amok and cowards running the press and country.

as for Sam, if he can play, let him play and like my wife's and mine sex life, let that stay between us.
    You seem conflicted within this post even.
    "the blade itself incites to violence." - Homer

--

"There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs." - Kung fu Monkey

Quote Originally Posted by CalgaryHawkFan View Post
    You seem conflicted within this post even.
    Heh, we agree on something... :)
    "Yeah, everything that guy just said is Bullsh!t..... Thank you.." -Vincent LaGuardia Gambini-

Quote Originally Posted by Payton34 View Post
    And you can't figure out why at gay bars the need for gender specific restrooms are, perhaps, a tad lessened or outright pointless?
    Funny. I've been to a couple dozen gay bars in the past year. Not one of them ever made me prove I wasn't a straight guy.

Hell, my kid brother--VERY straight--has enough gay friends that he's in at least one gay bar a month.

In case you hadn't noticed, the 70s segregation of gay men, lesbians, etc. hasn't been the norm for a while now. It may shock you to know it, but gay men and women go to each other's bars, there are no bisexuals-only bars, and straight men and women go to both.

Let me know when you've caught up.
    “Since Jesus preached that a ‘spiritual kingdom’ focuses on the world beyond……a true Christian makes a bad citizen. Christians do not care about improving temporal society because they are interested only in a future one.”—Hector Avalos, Fighting Words: The Origins of Religious Violence

And you can't figure out why at gay bars the need for gender specific restrooms are, perhaps, a tad lessened or outright pointless? (Never mind they're at a private establishment). The reason gay bars are the first to do this speaks directly to my point. Why would the men and women there care if the opposite sex is allowed? It isn't some great social advancement in the gay community, Jimbo. There's simply no reason for it.

I don't mind a discussion on where we go from here in mainstream society, but that discussion shouldn't open with, "Hey straight guy. Suck it up!" (Though I recognize that this is likely to be necessary, as I don't see a logical way around it, but that's why we discuss.... To come up with an acceptable solution where possible.).
    "Biologists must constantly keep in mind that what they see was not designed but rather evolved." - Francis Crick.

"For since the creation of the world, God's invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse." - Romans 1:20

"It's one reason I hate reading what Tyke writes. It just annoys the hell out of me." - Big Pink Monkey

Quote Originally Posted by MKHawk View Post
    There are movements on college campuses (my Alma mater being one of them) to make the majority of bathrooms in dorms unisex.

This topic so going to get a whole lot more complicated over the next generation.
    Unisex in what way?

That they'll be a single bathroom for men and women, but being used by one person at a time?
    That they'll have unisex general bathroom accommodations with single stalls?
    Or that they'll have urinals and single stalls as you see in men's bathrooms now?

Even so, I doubt you'll see the type of unisex bathrooms they had back in earlier times where men just pull up to an area and urinate in the open. Interestingly, even with unisex facilities, there's still an element of privacy offered, unless you're talking about the scenario I just described.
    "Biologists must constantly keep in mind that what they see was not designed but rather evolved." - Francis Crick.

"For since the creation of the world, God's invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse." - Romans 1:20

"It's one reason I hate reading what Tyke writes. It just annoys the hell out of me." - Big Pink Monkey

Right, it isn't simple, and that's the point. But it is not a decision being thrust upon the campus where women are being told to, "Just deal with it.".

Quote Originally Posted by tyke1doe View Post
    Unisex in what way?

That they'll be a single bathroom for men and women, but being used by one person at a time?
    That they'll have unisex general bathroom accommodations with single stalls?
    Or that they'll have urinals and single stalls as you see in men's bathrooms now?

Even so, I doubt you'll see the type of unisex bathrooms they had back in earlier times where men just pull up to an area and urinate in the open. Interestingly, even with unisex facilities, there's still an element of privacy offered, unless you're talking about the scenario I just described.
    I believe a combination of the two bolded statements above. I believe they're just removing M/F designations on almost all common bathrooms (which include individual showers) without changing much inside the bathrooms.
    "Personal foul, 69, offense. He was giving him the business."

I believe a combination of the two bolded statements above. I believe they're just removing M/F designations on almost all common bathrooms (which include individual showers) without changing much inside the bathrooms.
    And the male children will rejoice !
    I promise I won't do it again

Thanks. But they'll still have an element of privacy built into them.
    It'll be interesting to see how this unfolds.

As for Tony Dungy he was completely right on Vick.

As for bathrooms, turns out that not crapping and pissing outside in nature, the way it was intended, causes global warming.

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesnut View Post
    As for Tony Dungy he was completely right on Vick.

As for bathrooms, turns out that not crapping and pissing outside in nature, the way it was intended, causes global warming.
    Only if you stand in the wind.
    "the blade itself incites to violence." - Homer

--

"There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs." - Kung fu Monkey

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031