That ninja kicked some ass!

Inside joke of sorts among us who frequent the Skins forum, but this sh*t was pretty impressive.

The world is a toll-free toilet
    Our mouths neurological ass0s
    And psychologically speaking
    We're in a state of mental diarrhea
    Talking sh*t a mile a minute
    Or in a state of constipated notions
    Can't think of nothin' but sh*t, and in this world of stinky futures
    Sh*tty memories and constipated 19 now-nows
    Emerges from the hiney of your head the doo doo chasers
    The Promentalsh*tbackwashpsychosisenemasquad
    Bringing you music to get your sh*t together by

Saw that the other day....impressive indeed....
    "I would not join any club that would have someone like me for a member." - Groucho Marx

She's a gymnast. What did people expect?
    "Biologists must constantly keep in mind that what they see was not designed but rather evolved." - Francis Crick.

"For since the creation of the world, God's invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse." - Romans 1:20

"It's one reason I hate reading what Tyke writes. It just annoys the hell out of me." - Big Pink Monkey

Quote Originally Posted by tyke1doe View Post
    She's a gymnast. What did people expect?
    Many contestants don't even make it half way thru...and she ran up that curved wall...that usually does everyone else in.
    "I would not join any club that would have someone like me for a member." - Groucho Marx

I love Ninja Warrior. Watch every episode of it every season. I used to watch actual Ninja Warrior before they made an Americanized version of it too.

That said, this is like season 5 or 6 just in America and there were at least 7-8 Japanese ones before that, and she was the first woman to ever run up that warped wall this season. An obstacle that many many men ranging from 8 inches to a full foot taller than her have been unable to get over. Including male gymnasts other female gymnasts, male Olympic athletes and many more. Her own boyfriend that they show coaching her is one of the best Americans ever at this, and this year he didn't even make it TO the finals much less through them.

It's a he'll of an acheivement and while I guess it could be viewed as flattery saying of course she did well, it is also selling her way short for what she did.

Was she the first woman to complete the course?

Not only did that ninja complete the course. As Hyped and Ed said, she did it in impressive fashion.
    The world is a toll-free toilet
    Our mouths neurological ass0s
    And psychologically speaking
    We're in a state of mental diarrhea
    Talking sh*t a mile a minute
    Or in a state of constipated notions
    Can't think of nothin' but sh*t, and in this world of stinky futures
    Sh*tty memories and constipated 19 now-nows
    Emerges from the hiney of your head the doo doo chasers
    The Promentalsh*tbackwashpsychosisenemasquad
    Bringing you music to get your sh*t together by

She was the first. A buddy of mine also finished in that episode, Karsten Williams. The owner of my gym also worked out with her and her team and said they're all pretty effing amazing.
    "Offense, defense and special teams doing their job, each group have different objective and motives, but playing in harmony for each other, for the good of everyone. Wouldn't it be nice if Congress operated the same way?''

-- Giants coach Tom Coughlin, during his team's visit to the White House Friday as the president honored the Giants for winning the Super Bowl