Legwold's Roster Projection

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcwest/post...ojected-roster

Getting down to 53 - is where guys like Gerell Robinson (TE, WR) - Bruse (KR - slot receiver) - O. Bolden (S, CB) - Schofield (G, OT) - Green (TE, FB) come in handy for covering two spots on the roster. It doesn't mean they will make the 53, but it enhances their chances.

http://www.milehighreport.com/2014/7...g-the-final-53

Some one else's roster picks. I think he got it a little closer than Legwold.

Not bad. I think Brandon Marshall makes the team. He is getting a lot of raves from his coaches. I don't see us keeping 4 RB's. 3 undrafted (Not that it has much to do with that) but one of those guys would go on the PS. I wouldn't be "shocked" if Nacho was cut. He is a thumper but man he struggles terrible in coverage. He reminds me a bit of Joe Mays one play you love him the next play you want his ass on the bench for the rest of the game. I am surprised Legwold has Chaney making the team over Marshall, but at this point it is anyone's guess. I know he has had a good start to the off-season and coaches give him a lot of good feedback. Omar Bolden is gonna need to improve a lot (I think he can) he went a step back after his rookie season. I like him much better at CB then S, he seems to be better when he can just cover and not have to work about instincts and angles in the open field. He is probably worth keeping an extra CB/S but if we need him to start at S we would be in trouble. I didn't like what I saw out of him when he switched to S last year. He also dropped off as a special teams player last year. I hope he grinds it out in camp because he has a lot of talent. Really good in coverage, just doesnt play the ball well.
    Last edited by Draft Crazy; 07-19-2014 at 04:51 PM.
    They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?

It would help Omar - he he learned to look for the ball. Seems to me a safe route for the ball is right past his ear hole with his back turned to the QB.

Quote Originally Posted by Draft Crazy View Post
    I wouldn't be "shocked" if Nacho was cut.
    Wow, that is a bold prediction - I like it, going out on the limb

ok, I don't mean I like Duke getting cut - I like him a lot - but just the fact that you bring it up, I like it - I never even thought he might not make the roster ... but ya never know
    My happiness is not the means to any end. It is the end. It is its own goal. It is its own purpose.
    ― Ayn Rand, Anthem

Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.
    ― Oscar Wilde

And by the stream there cometh up on its edge, every kind of fruit-tree whose leaf fadeth not; and its fruits hath been for food, and its leaf for medicine.

- Ezekiel 47:12

ok, I just read Legwold's article and see he has Duke getting cut too ...

I will say this: If Bolden makes the teams as a safety and Duke is cut, I will eat this laptop, piece by piece and uncooked

And CJ Anderson not making the team ??? ... Hillman as the #2 ?

Not happening
    My happiness is not the means to any end. It is the end. It is its own goal. It is its own purpose.
    ― Ayn Rand, Anthem

Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.
    ― Oscar Wilde

And by the stream there cometh up on its edge, every kind of fruit-tree whose leaf fadeth not; and its fruits hath been for food, and its leaf for medicine.

The thing I don't like about keeping 3 TEs is that all three are FAs at the end of the season - so heading into the offseason we would have zero TEs signed ?
    ― Ayn Rand, Anthem

― Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by lucas707 View Post
    ok, I just read Legwold's article and see he has Duke getting cut too ...

I will say this: If Bolden makes the teams as a safety and Duke is cut, I will eat this laptop, piece by piece and uncooked

And CJ Anderson not making the team ??? ... Hillman as the #2 ?

Not happening
    Cooked or uncooked your choice
    With or without Sauce again your choice

Quote Originally Posted by lucas707 View Post
    Wow, that is a bold prediction - I like it, going out on the limb

ok, I don't mean I like Duke getting cut - I like him a lot - but just the fact that you bring it up, I like it - I never even thought he might not make the roster ... but ya never know
    Yes, don't get it confused with "I hope he gets cut", I just feel like after taking 3 step forwards in camp he played poorly enough in coverage last year to have to earn his roster spot all over in camp this year.
    They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?

Agreed on Duke - I'd say he is 50/50 to make the 53, but I hope he spent all off season working on his game.